Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you are Redskins fans, too?

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Grew up a skins fan, loved Joe Gibbs, John Riggins, and even Theisman.

But I am 110% panther now.

Posted

I would pull for the Pakistani National Convict team against the Redskins now. Twenty years ago, I would have pulled for the Soviet KGB All Stars against them.

Posted

I would pull for the Pakistani National Convict team against the Redskins now. Twenty years ago, I would have pulled for the Soviet KGB All Stars against them.

Untitled-5.gif

Posted

claws

ain't no shame in my game.

yes, i'm still holdin candles for the Skins. :yesnod:

Posted

At that moment, I took the Darrell Green jersey I had hanging in my closet and gave it to Goodwill along with a t-shirt and hat that I had, purged myself of all things Redskins.

WTF?

Dude, that's terrible:frown5:

Posted

nope, former 49er fan.

Me too.

1 person likes this

Posted

^^^^ WOW, look at this guy!!! Good to see you Dan...

Redskins were my first hated team, I pretty much grew up in VA so the fans were everywhere. I have liked the Raiders since I was 7, so when they destroyed the 'Skins when I was 10 that is when i became a fan of the game... Jumped on the Carolina bandwagon week3 in 1995 because I wanted an NFC team. I still hope I can see a Carolina/Oakland SuperBowl one day...

So Washington is like 6-2 against us. We didnt beat them until the 2003 season and I always heard about that from sh_t-talkin Skins fans. The only reason I dont say I hate the Skins anymore is cause my hatred has been moved to the other 3 NFC South teams. I strongly dislike the Redskins, Cowboys and Packers...

1 person likes this

Posted

Born in 93. Born and raised Panther fan. My dad is a Giants fan though.

Posted

not anymore, but most my family is

Posted

I'm from a family that pulled for the Redskins from like the 50s onward. We made the switch when we got the Panthers in 1995 and never looked back.

Posted

WTF?

Dude, that's terrible:frown5:

I'm not a believer in having 2 teams, so I chose the Panthers and purged myself of all Redskins paraphernalia... that's just how I roll.

Posted

I'm not a believer in having 2 teams, so I chose the Panthers and purged myself of all Redskins paraphernalia... that's just how I roll.

Was referring to the fact that as a skins fan you only owned one jersey, one shirt and one hat.