Photo
- - - - -

How many of you are Redskins fans, too?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
111 replies to this topic

#106 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

all you fans that have been saying you used to be skins fan are real loosers.
i dont see how you can just change teams that easyif you were ever a true
fan im 42 years old from sanford nc.growing up skins were on tv alot so
thats how i learned alot about football. it goes deeper for me as a fan than geografic area. i love the skins colors and team logo. when i was 5years old i had redskins pjs. i have a man cave with nothing but redskins stuff. dont get me wrong the last 20 years have been real tuff. i even tried not to care so much for the redskins one time. didnt work of course. i even drive to fedex field atleast 2 a year to see them play. went to training camp this year for the first time . the panthers can win or lose and there is no emotion for them
when skins play heart beats real fast. you cant fake your emotions for your team. i wnt to the panthers jags game this year and wore my redskins hat. lady asked me whats up with skins hat.
i said redskins dont play until m night football . also told her half the fans here used to be redskins fans before the panthers. but i didnt jump ship im a real fan. bleed burgandy and gold. added plus why i dont like panthers is too many panther fans are tarhole fans . redskins will win sunday. 27 20 hail to the redskins fight for ol dixie

Posted Image

#107 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

Let me get this straight. Somebody is supposed to just drop the team that have rooted for their entire life because an expansion team comes to their state? That would not be my definition of a real fan.

I grew up a Dolphins fan in florida, moved to charlotte in '88 and when we got the panthers I switched fanhood the day the franchise was awarded, why??

Because you root for the home team!!!

#108 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

Let me get this straight. Somebody is supposed to just drop the team that have rooted for their entire life because an expansion team comes to their state? That would not be my definition of a real fan.

No a "real fan" just mindlessly follows the team they were born into rooting for by default.

You do know that the Redskins didn't start out in Washington, right? So under your logic, when the Redskins moved to Washington - none of the folks in Washington should have rooted for them - they should have stuck with whatever team they were rooting for before.

#109 Kyle82

Kyle82

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

I wonder if fans in Florida, New York, or Cali (states with 3 NFL teams) talk about loyalty for their lifetime favorite teams?

#110 RabidCat

RabidCat

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

37. I've always enjoyed the NFL, but never had a favorite team until 1995. The way I see it, if you grew up in NC/SC then rooting for the Panthers is expected. They are your home team, after all. At that point, if you don't abandon your previous team, you are a traitor.

And I agree that you can only cheer for one team. For me it's the Panthers vs 31 others. And I hate all 31 other teams.

#111 RabidCat

RabidCat

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Yes.

Your definition of a fan is incorrect. :devil:

#112 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

So the Panthers "Real Fanbase" is comprised of people from around 20 years old to infancy....got it. No wonder the stadium gets taken over on Sundays....the "Real Fans" have trouble moving out of the house and holding down a steady job, let alone buying PSL's.