Photo
- - - - -

Remember the anti-IDF rant that Fiz "educated" us on?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

Yes, "being pissed off" is great national strategy.

By your reckoning, how many more times "pissed off" should the Palestinans be right now as compared to the Israelis?

#12 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Well opinions are like assholes....

I find it funny that you say "Fiz goes out of his way to believe a bunch of terrorists..." when you automatically believe a report that has every reason to be falsified.

The only thing I'll say about the matter is that Hamas is definitely not an organization worthy of support, but neither is a nation whose policy resembles this:

Posted Image

Its times like this I miss rep.

That cartoon is soooooo fuging excellent!

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Yes, "being pissed off" is great national strategy.

By your reckoning, how many more times "pissed off" should the Palestinans be right now as compared to the Israelis?

Israel exists in a tiny sliver of land. Do you think that their "take no crap" attitude might be shaped by that fact?

Imagine if New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland/Delaware all hated New Jersey. Not to mention Ohio, Virginia, and all of New England. If you were New Jersey, and one of those states kept firing rockets into what little land you had by comparison, how would you react?

Edited by Meat, 25 March 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#14 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:48 PM

Israel exists in a tiny sliver of land. Do you think that their "take no crap" attitude might be shaped by that fact?

Imagine if New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland/Delaware all hated New Jersey. Not to mention Ohio, Virginia, and all of New England. If you were New Jersey, and one of those states kept firing rockets into what little land you had by comparison, how would you react?

"they are nothing but a bunch of pansies" -King Julian

#15 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:50 PM

maybe New Jersey shouldn't have stolen the little sliver of land in the middle of all the people who hate them...

#16 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:51 PM

maybe New Jersey shouldn't have stolen the little sliver of land in the middle of all the people who hate them...

Maybe they had it first.

#17 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:57 PM

If we had been slowly stealing their land I guess we wouldn't have much to bitch about.

Israeli settlements in the West Bank should be condemned as an act of war in the same way Saddam's army in Kuwait was.

#18 natty

natty

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

Replace that rocket with a plane. Does it piss you off then? How many deaths at the hands of a terrorist pisses you off...1...2..20...500?

Let us know what number works for you to give a s**t.

And to think people don't like the idea of a women president because they always think emotionally.

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:04 PM

Israeli settlements in the West Bank should be condemned as an act of war in the same way Saddam's army in Kuwait was.

this.

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

If we had been slowly stealing their land I guess we wouldn't have much to bitch about.

No, its not the same. Its not even similar.

Jordan launched an assault against Israel. Israel responded and took the West Bank. So Israel did not launch a war of aggression and take the West Bank. They just didn't give it back after the war was over. In truth, I don't think Jordan really wanted it back.

I do believe that the West Bank settlements were a mistake on Israel's part, but they are still not even close to what Saddam launching an unprovoked war of agression against Kuwait.