Photo
- - - - -

Remember the anti-IDF rant that Fiz "educated" us on?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#46 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:50 AM

As someone hinted at...you could revert back to the old boundaries...and people would still be blowing themselves up trying to kill jews.

you do realize that if Israel doesn't find a way to make peace with the surrounding region that eventually they will be destroyed. Some concessions must be made, and we should be intelligent enough to understand that if we don't push for that, the odds of us being dragged into a nigh unending war are getting higher by the day. This is not about "who's right." Nobody is right anymore, this is about preventing a global religious war, and if you think that's what we have right now, you're sadly mistaken.

#47 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:24 PM

What ever happened to the good old school of Colonialistic thought that if you have the ability to control it, it's yours?

#48 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:29 PM

What ever happened to the good old school of Colonialistic thought that if you have the ability to control it, it's yours?

French Indo-China?

#49 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:29 PM

Whatever happened to Randolph Scott?

#50 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

Whatever happened to Fay Wray?

#51 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:46 PM

Whatever happened to Fay Wray?

Whatever happened to cookin with charcoal?

#52 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

greenhouse gases doncha kno

#53 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,115 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

grill baby grill?

#54 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:48 PM

French Indo-China?

they didn't do so good.

#55 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,055 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

you do realize that if Israel doesn't find a way to make peace with the surrounding region that eventually they will be destroyed. Some concessions must be made, and we should be intelligent enough to understand that if we don't push for that, the odds of us being dragged into a nigh unending war are getting higher by the day. This is not about "who's right." Nobody is right anymore, this is about preventing a global religious war, and if you think that's what we have right now, you're sadly mistaken.

It takes two sides to make war or peace. Israel's neighbors have to find a way to accept that Israel does exist. If they do try to take out Israel, then we could see nuclear holocaust in the Middle East.

Thats a big reason I would love to see us end our dependence on Foreign oil. The whole area is still to unstable.

#56 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:43 PM

It takes two sides to make war or peace. Israel's neighbors have to find a way to accept that Israel does exist. If they do try to take out Israel, then we could see nuclear holocaust in the Middle East.

Thats a big reason I would love to see us end our dependence on Foreign oil. The whole area is still to unstable.

Agreed, and I'm not trying to deny Israel's right to defend themselves, but if they think that escalating the conflict is going to solve anything they're incorrect. I think our withdrawal from the situation would expedite that realization (if it's ever going to happen.)

#57 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:46 PM

they didn't do so good.

ya, neither did we.

#58 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,757 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

Agreed, and I'm not trying to deny Israel's right to defend themselves, but if they think that escalating the conflict is going to solve anything they're incorrect. I think our withdrawal from the situation would expedite that realization (if it's ever going to happen.)

We can't because God has already said he'll bring down his wrath if we don't support Israel. (someone actually said that to me)

#59 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

We can't because God has already said he'll bring down his wrath if we don't support Israel. (someone actually said that to me)

God should take a page out of a newspaper or something when announcing these types of things. Maybe buy some airtime.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com