71 replies to this topic

#31 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

thats the same derp that said cam wouldn't be good because he has a fake smile. What an idiot

#32 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

Hello Hogan

Goodbye Captain

#33 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,399 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

im excited to see him out there, might not be til after the bye til he actually plays

#34 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

Tape evaluation. On Cam's work ethic. He took shots at Cam's work ethic, with tape evaluation.

Nice reporting, bro.

So true. I will never take any evaluation from Nawrocki seriously in the future. The part that I found particularly telling is when he gave his final opinion, saying that if Cam was a high pick, he would "fail miserably".

The only person that failed miserably was Nawrocki.

#35 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,395 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:19 AM

I've addressed why I'm the way I am about our team in other threads, but to put it concisely in relation to Hogan's case...

The team didn't come into the year with a blown out knee. Each year is a clean slate IMO. Like I've said before, I knew Cam would be good immediately, so I felt it was realistic to win games as well, so I approach the year and each week expecting to win until we knock ourselves out of contention.

regardless of Cam doing well, our team is still a rookie trying to learn how to win while installing 3 completely new phases to our team.. it's one thing to hope for a win, but for people to criticize Rivera and the coaching staff like hell is laughable at this point..

#36 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,987 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:30 AM

regardless of Cam doing well, our team is still a rookie trying to learn how to win while installing 3 completely new phases to our team.. it's one thing to hope for a win, but for people to criticize Rivera and the coaching staff like hell is laughable at this point..

Agreed. And I think my criticism of the coaching staff has been minimal compared to some. I have questions about some things we've done, but I believe we'll get it together, whether it be this year or next.

#37 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:40 AM

Im excited to see Hogan play...if he gets to. I think our secondary is young and upcoming. CB's Gamble, Hogan, Munnerlyn, and Butler. Safeties Godfrey(very underrated) and Martin.

Focus on a DT, #2 WR and OL this offseason and we are going to be dangerous.

#38 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:39 AM

No rush the way I see it. Our corners aren't playing THAT badly and even if they were, an out of football shape rookie coming off a torn ACL wouldn't help matters THAT much.

Wait until he's in shape, start him off slow, and hopefully in 3-4 weeks he can play for real. At this point we don't need to risk another injury.

#39 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,955 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:44 AM

...Like I've said before, I knew Cam would be good immediately...

I hate to be this way, but no one and I repeat NO ONE knew Cam would be good. Unless you had your little crystal ball and could see the future you didnt "know". It's crazy when people come out and say "See I Told You So!" I'm glad Cam is as good as he is but I didnt know he would be and neither did you. :banghead:

#40 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:49 AM

remember when everyone thought Wes Welker was rushed onto the field after tearing several ligaments, he held up. if Hogan is ready lets see what he got. sorry Captain, dude you just aint getting it done anymore.

#41 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:55 AM

Remember when people said Beason was being rushed onto the field for the Arizona game? He held up just...oh wait. fug.

#42 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:58 AM

Remember when people said Beason was being rushed onto the field for the Arizona game? He held up just...oh wait. fug.

Wes injury compared to Jon is 2 different situations. Hogan's situation is more like WW.

#43 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:59 AM

remember when everyone thought Wes Welker was rushed onto the field after tearing several ligaments, he held up. if Hogan is ready lets see what he got. sorry Captain, dude you just aint getting it done anymore.

so you think hogan will come in and replace captain this year? i dont see that happening. at most I see him playing in dime and on ST. or in case of an injury a fill in at nickel. I see maybe buttler taking over the #2 CB spot and captain running in the nickle the rest of the year. I think hogan will be good, but i dont see it happening very soon.

#44 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:59 AM

I hate to be this way, but no one and I repeat NO ONE knew Cam would be good. Unless you had your little crystal ball and could see the future you didnt "know". It's crazy when people come out and say "See I Told You So!" I'm glad Cam is as good as he is but I didnt know he would be and neither did you. :banghead:

no actually some of us did.keep banging your head tho........

#45 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:02 AM

so you think hogan will come in and replace captain this year? i dont see that happening. at most I see him playing in dime and on ST. or in case of an injury a fill in at nickel. I see maybe buttler taking over the #2 CB spot and captain running in the nickle the rest of the year. I think hogan will be good, but i dont see it happening very soon.

if he plays i hope so. Captain is becoming a liability and teams are really targeting him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com