#16 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Hey

Israel at first denied it was using white phosphorus in Gaza but, facing mounting evidence to the contrary, said that it was using all weapons in compliance with international law. Later it announced an internal investigation into possible improper white phosphorus use.

1. No we don't use it!
2. You saw it? Oh, we are using it correctly!
3. You saw it being used incorrectly? Oh, we are investigating that; after all you can trust the IDF investigation to tell you that we are not doing anything wrong!

#17 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

Most conservatives wouldn't have a problem with liberals holding Israel accountable if you'd just apply one third of that to the animals they are dealing with over there.

Edited by Meat, 26 March 2009 - 03:37 PM.

#18 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

No one ever accuses the Palestinian side of being teddy bears. It's just that they are viewed not as desperate people with legitimate issues, but as "terrorists" like they were born that way and all deserve to die. The other option that is floated is that if they would just bend to Israels will they would be better off, which seems off for an American to say.

#19 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Willie Peter has been around since christ lost his bicycle, and most folks don't really consider it on par with the really bad stuff.

It isn't friendly, but hardly the stuff of war crimes furor.

Just sayin'.
Since I pretty much think both sides in this conflict are insane and finding a "good guy" is impossible.

#20 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,993 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

War is bad, Mkay! Who cares how you kill'em?

#21 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Willie Peter has been around since christ lost his bicycle, and most folks don't really consider it on par with the really bad stuff.

It isn't friendly, but hardly the stuff of war crimes furor.

Just sayin'.
Since I pretty much think both sides in this conflict are insane and finding a "good guy" is impossible.

I don't blame the Israelis for anything they do because if people kept sneaking onto buses and blowing them up where I lived I'd lose my cool, too. It would be one thing if the suicide bombers targeted soldiers, but they target every day citizens. If you don't want to call that kind of warfare terrorism, that's your thing. When you have families with pictures in their homes of toddlers wearing suicide bomber jackets, you lose my sympathy.

#22 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:09 PM

Yeah, but they don't usually show WHY those people are doing this stuff.

Living in a police state where your basic life necessities are cordoned off by a hostile force, watching your people die and suffer could drive one to become a "terrorist".

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
I think that was from Commando.

#23 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,026 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

I don't blame the Israelis for anything they do because if people kept sneaking onto buses and blowing them up where I lived I'd lose my cool, too. It would be one thing if the suicide bombers targeted soldiers, but they target every day citizens. If you don't want to call that kind of warfare terrorism, that's your thing. When you have families with pictures in their homes of toddlers wearing suicide bomber jackets, you lose my sympathy.

I somewhat agree with this.

At this point in time, I honestly would rather us get out completely and drill anwar.

No more soldiers, no more money, no more help, no more anything.

My only issue with that, is no more policing the place to make it really tough for those idiots to actually acquire WMD.

#24 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

I somewhat agree with this.

At this point in time, I honestly would rather us get out completely and drill anwar.

No more soldiers, no more money, no more help, no more anything.

My only issue with that, is no more policing the place to make it really tough for those idiots to actually acquire WMD.

Our president has just sent 17,000 more troops to war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.