Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Israel is basically a racist, xenophobic hell hole

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Falcons fans are smarter than Dallas fans

^^

Ehh.. I have to agree with you on this one.

Posted

1. A bunch of white people come over and encroach on land inhabited by folks with more melanin in their skin...check.

2. The white people are a racial minority in the general region they inhabit....check.

3. This fact breeds paranoia and fear towards the people with more melanin in their skin that inhabit their country....check.

4. To calm their own fears and paranoia they force the people with more melanin in their skin into segregated areas and force them to live in abject poverty while they live in relative luxury. They also give them little to no political rights and attempt to keep them dumb, poor, and obedient so they won't be a threat.....check, for the most part.

5. As a result of this, the people with more melanin in their skin begin to fight back in an attempt to gain rights, especially political rights. The state responds, but on a much greater and more violent scale compared with what the people with melanin have done to them.....check.

6. Eventually the white people realize they have to concede to the people with melanin in their skin because popular opinion no longer supports them and as a result, they no longer have the financial ability to continue fighting against the people with melanin in their skin and they strike a compromise with them....this is only a matter of time.

The only reason Israel hasn't drawn up a state-sponsored code of laws that officially oppress the Palestinians politically and economically is because it's 2009 and not 1949 and popular opinion wouldn't tolerate it.

Posted

Americans seem to be under the impression that because Jews in the US are white, Jews in Israel are white. Thats not true. In fact, its diffficult to differentiate between Israeli Jews and Arabs because most of them are similar in appearance. They do dress different though.

Jews and Arabs are both semetic people, their racial heritage is similar.

Any divide in Israel is religious, not racial in nature.

Posted

1. A bunch of white people come over and encroach on land inhabited by folks with more melanin in their skin...check.

2. The white people are a racial minority in the general region they inhabit....check.

3. This fact breeds paranoia and fear towards the people with more melanin in their skin that inhabit their country....check.

4. To calm their own fears and paranoia they force the people with more melanin in their skin into segregated areas and force them to live in abject poverty while they live in relative luxury. They also give them little to no political rights and attempt to keep them dumb, poor, and obedient so they won't be a threat.....check, for the most part.

5. As a result of this, the people with more melanin in their skin begin to fight back in an attempt to gain rights, especially political rights. The state responds, but on a much greater and more violent scale compared with what the people with melanin have done to them.....check.

6. Eventually the white people realize they have to concede to the people with melanin in their skin because popular opinion no longer supports them and as a result, they no longer have the financial ability to continue fighting against the people with melanin in their skin and they strike a compromise with them....this is only a matter of time.

The only reason Israel hasn't drawn up a state-sponsored code of laws that officially oppress the Palestinians politically and economically is because it's 2009 and not 1949 and popular opinion wouldn't tolerate it.

Jews are white?

Posted

Jews are white?

the original zionists were from areas like germany, france, poland, and for a large part russia, so while they may not be scandinavian, it's not as if they're arab

Posted

The people who immigrated to Palestine after World War I were, by and large, from Europe. So yes, they can be classified as white for the purposes of my comparison.

Posted

Also it has been estimated that before 1917, the Jewish population in Palestine numbered around 50,000. It's now around 5.5 million. So either Jews reach sexual maturity by the age of 1 and have the mating habits of rabbits, or the the vast majority of Israelis are of European descent. And if they are of European descent you can bet your ass they consider themselves ethnically and racially different from the native Palestinians.

Posted

Yes, the majority of jews that migrated to Israel after World War II were white. But many of the Jews that have migrated since then come a variety of places. Most of the immigrants nowadays come from Asia and Africa. By 1972, 850,000 Jews had immigrated from Arab nations to Israel. Many more came from Ethiopia.

Also, if you live in sun drenched Israel for a few years, your skin becomes darker. If you go to Israel now, you can't really tell the difference between Arabs and Israelis, at least not by skin color.

Any divides in Israel are based on religion, not race.

Posted

allow me now to make sweeping generalizations about the celestial race

Posted

Okay so they all got tans when they went to Israel. Good for them. Doesn't change my point in the slightest.

Posted

a reason for what? banning an ethnic group from joining government?

that's called apartheid you stupid poo.

if iran banned jews from their parliament holy christ someone like you would be up in arms.

you and i have had discussions before regarding this area of the world. you know that i'm far more qualified at discussing this topic with you. do you really want to go about talking to me this way? for someone self promoting himself as intelligent, you resort to petty insults and generalizations way too often. fiz, i've schooled you before and i have no reservations in doing it again. my real world experience outweighs you sitting behind a computer screen somewhere in the states, attempting to stir the pot on a message board.

instead of putting your western society blinders on and looking at this from a liberal perspective, understand there is a difference in culture and reasoning. also think of it from a military perspective.

think of it like this. israel is a nation constantly at war. they have a demographic in their population who may be more receptive to the demands of the enemies that surround them. in the interest of your country and your people, why would you want that to happen? in that situation you have no choice but to live in paranoia.

Posted

you and i have had discussions before regarding this area of the world. you know that i'm far more qualified at discussing this topic with you. do you really want to go about talking to me this way? for someone self promoting himself as intelligent, you resort to petty insults and generalizations way too often. fiz, i've schooled you before and i have no reservations in doing it again. my real world experience outweighs you sitting behind a computer screen somewhere in the states, attempting to stir the pot on a message board.

instead of putting your western society blinders on and looking at this from a liberal perspective, understand there is a difference in culture and reasoning. also think of it from a military perspective.

think of it like this. israel is a nation constantly at war. they have a demographic in their population who may be more receptive to the demands of the enemies that surround them. in the interest of your country and your people, why would you want that to happen? in that situation you have no choice but to live in paranoia.

Damn, Fiz. Owned again. Sucks to be you.