Akman al Fiz on the job

#17 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

Our military might seems to stick in the crawl of their neighbors.

fixed that for you. we dump billions upon billions of American taxpayer dollars into building Israel's military.

#18 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

fixed that for you. we dump billions upon billions of American taxpayer dollars into building Israel's military.

How come you didn't fix "crawl"?

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

i wanted him to live with that one.

#20 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

I wish there was no religion so no one would give half a shit about that worthless tract of desert.

#21 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

I'm not jewish.

But tell me how many Arabs are in the Knesset...then tell me how many Jews are in the whatever government body the Palestinians have.

Who's the xenophobe?

All the Jews in palestinian areas are israeli citizens. The government is the PLC, which, since there are no jewish residents of palestine, doesn't have any representatives.

20% of Israel is Arabic, the same 20% that the OP showed most Jewish Israelis want out. There are 13 arabic members of the knesset, or roughly 10.8 percent.

just to make it clear because I know you have a hard time understanding things, there are almost no jewish residents of palestine that i can find, therefore there wouldn't be any jews to serve in the PLC. your assertion that this makes palestinians xenophobic is ludicrous. as the OP that you almost certainly didn't read makes abundantly clear, just because there are arab members of the knesset doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't want them there.

I mean jesus just in february they banned arab parties from running for government, and they had to take it to the supreme court to get it overturned.

#22 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,593 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image

#23 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

i've told this story on here about 5 times, but here is #6.

my dad was stationed in israel for a year, and befriended some native arabs who lived in a little community akin to a 'chinatown' here.

the israeli government sent them notice that they must leave their homes. they weren't told where to go or put up by the government, just told to leave temporarily.

about a month later they were allowed to return. they found their homes destroyed; the government had used their village to test missiles.

#24 party_animal

party_animal

Big Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

my dad was stationed in israel for a year, and befriended some native arabs who lived in a little community akin to a 'chinatown' here.

the israeli government sent them notice that they must leave their homes. they weren't told where to go or put up by the government, just told to leave temporarily.

about a month later they were allowed to return. they found their homes destroyed; the government had used their village to test missiles.

reliability: undetermined with second hand access to information.

rodeo, any post that starts off with "i was once told" or "my daddy said" automatically loses credibility. when you argue or try to make a point, you typically should attempt to speak from actual experience. that post is just hearsay, it doesn't mean anything at all.

#25 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

rodeo, any post that starts off with "i was once told" or "my daddy said" automatically loses credibility. when you argue or try to make a point, you typically should attempt to speak from actual experience. that post is just hearsay, it doesn't mean anything at all.

Hell...it worked for Fiz's civilians were shot statement.

#26 party_animal

party_animal

Big Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

All the Jews in palestinian areas are israeli citizens. The government is the PLC, which, since there are no jewish residents of palestine, doesn't have any representatives.

20% of Israel is Arabic, the same 20% that the OP showed most Jewish Israelis want out. There are 13 arabic members of the knesset, or roughly 10.8 percent.

just to make it clear because I know you have a hard time understanding things, there are almost no jewish residents of palestine that i can find, therefore there wouldn't be any jews to serve in the PLC. your assertion that this makes palestinians xenophobic is ludicrous. as the OP that you almost certainly didn't read makes abundantly clear, just because there are arab members of the knesset doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't want them there.

I mean jesus just in february they banned arab parties from running for government, and they had to take it to the supreme court to get it overturned.

ever think that there might be a reason for that? seriously, just think about what nations are in their general area and then think about any potential problems that may be presented by arab leaders holding political power in israel. you really should try to make this harder fiz.

#27 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

just out of curiosity, if it were true, what would you say?

#28 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:13 PM

ever think that there might be a reason for that? seriously, just think about what nations are in their general area and then think about any potential problems that may be presented by arab leaders holding political power in israel. you really should try to make this harder fiz.

a reason for what? banning an ethnic group from joining government?

that's called apartheid you stupid poo.

if iran banned jews from their parliament holy christ someone like you would be up in arms.

#29 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

Just a story with out a link.

#30 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

I wish there was no religion so no one would give half a poo about that worthless tract of desert.

I'd fight over pecan pie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.