Photo
- - - - -

Israel is basically a racist, xenophobic hell hole

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#25 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

reliability: undetermined with second hand access to information.

rodeo, any post that starts off with "i was once told" or "my daddy said" automatically loses credibility. when you argue or try to make a point, you typically should attempt to speak from actual experience. that post is just hearsay, it doesn't mean anything at all.

Hell...it worked for Fiz's civilians were shot statement.

#26 party_animal

party_animal

Big Member

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

All the Jews in palestinian areas are israeli citizens. The government is the PLC, which, since there are no jewish residents of palestine, doesn't have any representatives.

20% of Israel is Arabic, the same 20% that the OP showed most Jewish Israelis want out. There are 13 arabic members of the knesset, or roughly 10.8 percent.

just to make it clear because I know you have a hard time understanding things, there are almost no jewish residents of palestine that i can find, therefore there wouldn't be any jews to serve in the PLC. your assertion that this makes palestinians xenophobic is ludicrous. as the OP that you almost certainly didn't read makes abundantly clear, just because there are arab members of the knesset doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't want them there.

I mean jesus just in february they banned arab parties from running for government, and they had to take it to the supreme court to get it overturned.

ever think that there might be a reason for that? seriously, just think about what nations are in their general area and then think about any potential problems that may be presented by arab leaders holding political power in israel. you really should try to make this harder fiz.

#27 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

rodeo, any post that starts off with "i was once told" or "my daddy said" automatically loses credibility. when you argue or try to make a point, you typically should attempt to speak from actual experience. that post is just hearsay, it doesn't mean anything at all.

just out of curiosity, if it were true, what would you say?

#28 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:13 PM

ever think that there might be a reason for that? seriously, just think about what nations are in their general area and then think about any potential problems that may be presented by arab leaders holding political power in israel. you really should try to make this harder fiz.

a reason for what? banning an ethnic group from joining government?

that's called apartheid you stupid poo.

if iran banned jews from their parliament holy christ someone like you would be up in arms.

#29 Speed

Speed

Banned

Banned

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

i've told this story on here about 5 times, but here is #6.

my dad was stationed in israel for a year, and befriended some native arabs who lived in a little community akin to a 'chinatown' here.

the israeli government sent them notice that they must leave their homes. they weren't told where to go or put up by the government, just told to leave temporarily.

about a month later they were allowed to return. they found their homes destroyed; the government had used their village to test missiles.

Just a story with out a link.

#30 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

I wish there was no religion so no one would give half a poo about that worthless tract of desert.

I'd fight over pecan pie.

#31 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:05 PM

i was telling an anecdote, not running for congress. i'm not all that concerned if you believe it or not. i could post the library of congress worth of evidence for the anecdote and you wouldn't bring yourself to believe anything could be wrong with your blessed israel.

#32 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

Israel is basically the South Africa of the 21st century.

#33 Speed

Speed

Banned

Banned

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

That's the most ignorant fuging thing I have seen anyone on this board say. EVER! You need to get yourself educated. Please, until then. just read. Maybe do a little posting in the smack forum to get the feel.

#34 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:58 PM

fixed that for you. we dump billions upon billions of American taxpayer dollars into building Israel's military.

As part of the Camp David Peace accords, we do give aid to both Israel and Egypt, some of which is used to purchase weapons. Its still a small part of Israel's overall defense budget.

US Aid to Israel in 2007 was 2.4 billion. The Israeli defense budget for 2007 was 7.5% of their GDP or about 14 Billion dollars. So even without US aid, they would still have an impressive military force.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 26 March 2009 - 08:04 PM.

#35 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

Hogwash.

I have been there, and Israel is generally more racially accepting and diverse than their neighbors.

You want to talk about racism, try some of the Arab countries. I lived in Bahrain for a year, visited Saudi Arabia several times, and while there are some really nice and decent folks, there is also a lot of racism directed at people from third world nations, in particular Filipinos, Sri Lankans, Indians etc, that come there to work in what is sometimes close to slave labor.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 26 March 2009 - 08:07 PM.

#36 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hogwash.

I have been there, and Israel is generally more racially accepting and diverse than their neighbors.

Falcons fans are smarter than Dallas fans