Photo
- - - - -

Israel is basically a racist, xenophobic hell hole

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,479 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:35 AM

I'm not completely sure how you meant what you said about viewing the situation through the eyes of American experience with racism, but it is not just the American experience with racism, this is a common reoccurrence that has happened over and over and over again with European imperialism.

Because you are seeing this through american eyes and our own experiences with racism. This is not a racial thing. There is no race known as Palestinian. Palestinians are Arabs. So if it were about races, then it stands to reason that Jews with Arab ancestry would be treated the same as Palestinians. But they are not. They have the same rights as Jews that descended from Europe. And there are a lot of them in Israel, more than a million.

Also, the tradition of Islam being the most tolerant of the world's religions is a thing of the past. They have been surpassed in that regard by Christianity, and by the Eastern religions. In fact, now they are probably the least tolerant religion.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 28 March 2009 - 08:54 AM.

#62 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,479 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:49 AM

Yeah fug books!

Books are not bad. If you don't have the opportunity to go there and experience it for yourself, then they are the next best thing. The only problem with books is that to many people in the US read books that tell only one side of the story. This is true of both sides of this issue.

#63 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,757 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:49 AM

You guys are both pretty equally right. This is the real problem with our view of that culture - that somehow Bill O'Reilly can convey all of this to his viewers between book pluggings.

#64 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

everything bad that has ever been said about either country is true.

#65 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:32 PM

Arab propaganda still dominates the ignorant American children.

#66 party_animal

party_animal

Big Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

im going to start all of my posts by reminding people that i've owned them in the past that'll be something.

now if I just get a bunch of people that hate you they'll follow me around agreeing with me every time we discuss something!

go ahead.

also I've never insulted you personally because i know you have experience in that part of the world. however if you're going to justify racism and apartheid then whelp that will change

justify racism? not so much. don't get it wrong, i personally don't care much for racism or hate. but, i'm not stupid enough to push my culture or my beliefs on anyone else in this world, israel included.

a country struggling to provide basic security needs for it's people doesn't have time to worry about racism or cultural advancement. they only have time to worry about providing security by any means they possibly can. israel has a very clearly defined enemy. not every discussion requires someone to get too far into the weeds. i can prove my point in a paragraph. you'll go pull sources from google and "independent news sources" which are only as reliable as the news outlet's source of information.

lol calling me a liberal is very funny.

that's exactly what you are. or maybe i can come up with a better term, that accurately describes a person which defends the well known TTP's terrorist organizations.

also i'm not a jar head like you so I don't look at things strictly from a military perspective.

so you say you've never insulted me personally but, every time we have a discussion you end up trying to insult what i do for a living. honestly, that doesn't sting me at all because i know that at the end of the day i've made a difference in this world in some small way and i know you're just whining on a message board.

that's certainly one military centric way of looking at things.

they're a country at constant war.

#67 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

go ahead.

justify racism? not so much. don't get it wrong, i personally don't care much for racism or hate. but, i'm not stupid enough to push my culture or my beliefs on anyone else in this world, israel included.

a country struggling to provide basic security needs for it's people doesn't have time to worry about racism or cultural advancement. they only have time to worry about providing security by any means they possibly can. israel has a very clearly defined enemy. not every discussion requires someone to get too far into the weeds. i can prove my point in a paragraph. you'll go pull sources from google and "independent news sources" which are only as reliable as the news outlet's source of information.

that's exactly what you are. or maybe i can come up with a better term, that accurately describes a person which defends the well known TTP's terrorist organizations.

so you say you've never insulted me personally but, every time we have a discussion you end up trying to insult what i do for a living. honestly, that doesn't sting me at all because i know that at the end of the day i've made a difference in this world in some small way and i know you're just whining on a message board.

they're a country at constant war.

PA do you have a dog named Fiz? :D

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com