Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Charles Johnson and Dan Akroyd?

270 posts in this topic

ITT: We over-react because a guy from Georgia wears a hat of a team from Georgia.

No not just a team from Georgia, the team from Georgia that just whipped his and his teammates a$$e$ last Sunday.:banghead:

Like I said earlier how do you think other fanbases would react, let's say Mike Vick wore a Redskins hat after a loss to the Redskins, or Tom Brady wearing a Raiders hat after a loss to them? Those fanbases would not be happy at all and we shouldn't be either. The guy plays professional football for the Carolina Panthers it is very poor taste to wear a hat of another team in the league in which you play but it's 10 times worse when it's your divisional opponent and your biggest rival. The guy can wear any hat for ATL he wants except a Falcons hat.

You're all going to have to get over the fact that it's just where he was born and raised. I mean, I grew up a Carolina fan, and I'll die one. But if I was in the NFL, the chances of me playing for MY team is 1/32. I'd still have love for the Panthers..even if I played for the Patriots, OR Atlanta in this case. He just has love for where he's from people...

He still suits up in black and blue every Sunday.. ;)

I'd be pissed too if all the athletes I idolized hated my city and having me as a fan.

No big deal really. As soon as Andrew Luck gets drafted imma get his jersey.

I really don't get why our fanbase is so insecure that they are getting this worked up about clothing a guy wears. As long as the guys jersey logo is a Panthers one I couldn't care less what he wears Monday-Saturday....

WFNZ strikes again!

people having a bitch fest on wfnz

maybe he buys a hat in every town of the team that shuts him out in sacks.

What does that have to do with this thread? He got a sack in Atlanta, that disproves your theory.

Is this a panthers site or some kind of a perez hilton/fashion police forum? I mean, what is up with all the threads about falcons hats, cam's number, white jerseys, black jerseys, pink gloves, etc.....Come on who gives a crap!!!!! Who cares what hat cj wears as long as he plays for us on sunday. Also the team can wear pink tutus and cam can change his name to the pi symbol and his number to 3.14 as long as they are entertaining to watch and win some games