Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Charles Johnson and Dan Akroyd?

270 posts in this topic

crystal head is the sh*t btw. triple filtered through synthetic diamonds... smells like rubbing alcohol, tastes like a dream.

1 person likes this

Yes that may be true, but then again it's kind of a slap in the face to the organization he's playing for. I don't know. I guess I can see where you're coming from. But I'd like to think if I was playing for another NFL team other than the Panthers, I'd try to represent the organization I worked for a little better by not wearing another team's hat.

he represents it every sunday by giving it his all on the field.

The guy was born, raised, played high school and college ball in Georgia. I bet he idolized the Falcons, no reason to hate on a player if he likes another team. Even if they are a huge rival.

I doubt Richardson would be cool with it.

crystal head is the sh*t btw. triple filtered through synthetic diamonds... smells like rubbing alcohol, tastes like a dream.

can you smoke crack with it?

and is the bottle fire tempered glass?

1 person likes this

why do people on this board have to make a big deal out of everything? i swear some of you guys are worse then a sexually frusted women during menopause.

Hey, y'all remember when the Falcons offered CJ an assload of money and then were outbid by the Panthers? Wouldn't it just be the ultimate kick in the teeth if he went around wearing Falcons swag all the time now just to rub it in their face?

Oh.....wait.......

guys players don't give a fug about football as much as the fans do

some are really passionate but most aren't. thats the truth