Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Charles Johnson and Dan Akroyd?

270 posts in this topic

I usually don't make a big deal out of things, but this one, I really don't get. There's no way the Panthers FO would be okay with this. This is like biting the hand that feeds you.

WTF CJ!

I wish all of our players were built like Cam, Smitty, and Beason. Those dudes wouldn't be caught dead doing that mess. I don't care where he's from.

edit: Also this goes to show that, these players don't take losing no where near as hard as fans do. I mean, unless their name is Cam!

I really hope it's because he lost a bet!

I feel like I was cheated on.....I'm calling Cheaters.

I just tweeted that fool!

Tarheel__23: @randywattson Damn CJ! A Falcon hat? Really? I know you a DSGB, but damn dude!
1 person likes this

hat matches his outfit fwiw

you guys get way to worked up

dude busted up a nice sack late in the game

It kind of irks me a bit but he goes all out on Sundays. If this was Peppers doing this and then half assing it on the field, then I would be upset.

If it was the offseason I wouldn't have a problem with it, because I know he loves GA, but it's during the season, and not only that, it's a week after we just played them.

The Atlanta Braves hats are way more popular than the Falcon hats, so why not just go that route?

Even Tom Brady and Lebron James wouldn't have pull that $hit. LOL

Kurb - Do you think JR would have a problem with it?

Is that legal?

The guy was born, raised, played high school and college ball in Georgia. I bet he idolized the Falcons, no reason to hate on a player if he likes another team. Even if they are a huge rival.

I can think of 72 million reason$ he should respect his organization and not wear your employers biggest rival's appeal.

Its like Steve Jobs (RIP) wearing a Microsoft Hoodie...

There's lots of teams in other sports with a white/black color scheme that you could go with to match the sweatshirt. Wearing a hat of another team in your sport, a division rival, a team that just beat you, is kind of asking for trouble. I would've gone with a White Sox or Spurs hat, but that's just me.

Also, how exactly is this rubbing anything in Atlanta's face?