• This topic is locked This topic is locked
268 replies to this topic

#211 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

Like I said earlier how do you think other fanbases would react, let's say Mike Vick wore a Redskins hat after a loss to the Redskins, or Tom Brady wearing a Raiders hat after a loss to them? Those fanbases would not be happy at all and we shouldn't be either. The guy plays professional football for the Carolina Panthers it is very poor taste to wear a hat of another team in the league in which you play but it's 10 times worse when it's your divisional opponent and your biggest rival. The guy can wear any hat for ATL he wants except a Falcons hat.

#212 Shotgun

Shotgun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

I think it sucks.

#213 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

You're all going to have to get over the fact that it's just where he was born and raised. I mean, I grew up a Carolina fan, and I'll die one. But if I was in the NFL, the chances of me playing for MY team is 1/32. I'd still have love for the Panthers..even if I played for the Patriots, OR Atlanta in this case. He just has love for where he's from people...

He still suits up in black and blue every Sunday.. ;)

#214 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:18 PM

I'd be pissed too if all the athletes I idolized hated my city and having me as a fan.

#215 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

No big deal really. As soon as Andrew Luck gets drafted imma get his jersey.

#216 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

I really don't get why our fanbase is so insecure that they are getting this worked up about clothing a guy wears. As long as the guys jersey logo is a Panthers one I couldn't care less what he wears Monday-Saturday....

#217 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

WFNZ strikes again!

people having a bitch fest on wfnz

#218 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

maybe he buys a hat in every town of the team that shuts him out in sacks.

What does that have to do with this thread? He got a sack in Atlanta, that disproves your theory.

#219 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

Is this a panthers site or some kind of a perez hilton/fashion police forum? I mean, what is up with all the threads about falcons hats, cam's number, white jerseys, black jerseys, pink gloves, etc.....Come on who gives a crap!!!!! Who cares what hat cj wears as long as he plays for us on sunday. Also the team can wear pink tutus and cam can change his name to the pi symbol and his number to 3.14 as long as they are entertaining to watch and win some games

#220 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

Also the team can wear pink tutus and cam can change his name to the pi symbol and his number to 3.14 as long as they are entertaining to watch and win some games

Great first post

Once you win "some games" this will stop. Until then, get your overpaid ass out there and create some turnovers.

#221 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,447 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

Is this a panthers site or some kind of a perez hilton/fashion police forum? I mean, what is up with all the threads about falcons hats, cam's number, white jerseys, black jerseys, pink gloves, etc.....Come on who gives a crap!!!!! Who cares what hat cj wears as long as he plays for us on sunday. Also the team can wear pink tutus and cam can change his name to the pi symbol and his number to 3.14 as long as they are entertaining to watch and win some games

Welcome Charles Johnson to the Huddle everybody.

#222 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,956 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

"I didn't know Dan Akroyd was in this pic"

-Space Jam

#223 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,956 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

Pink tutus? I though tutu was black

#224 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

Welcome Charles Johnson to the Huddle everybody.

Haha, I wish!!! Unfortunately I'm just a poor lurker that finally decided to post after years of lurking. I dont even have a super secret source inside the organization like others!!!

#225 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,405 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

I think it's fugged up and a slap in the face to Panther fans.

Peppers grew up and played here but I'd never expect to see him wearing a Carolina hat.

Fugged up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.