• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:52 AM

If he can't seem to play an OLB spot then I retract what I said, however, general consensus among "scouting" sites is that he can. That's for coaches to decide, but I do know that the team seems to want to toy with being a 4-3/3-4 at will team or at least signs point to that.

I just feel his Ray Lewis/Steve Smith attitude would b very welcomed on our defense.

#17 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:00 AM

I was on the Burfict hype train for awhile, but I'm starting to think that he has difficult y when he isn't playing like a psycho. What I mean by that is, his game is dependent on him being emotionally uncontrolled (which leads to too many personal fines, and makes him almost as detrimental as it does positive). His play has suffered greatly this year because he has been attempting to control himself....until he learns to raise his productivity without causing so many penalties (if he ever learns) he should be avoided.

#18 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

he's probably cycling off Roids when not playing like pyscho. We just need to make sure he's stays juiced and we'll be good to go.

#19 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,271 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

I was on the Burfict hype train for awhile, but I'm starting to think that he has difficult y when he isn't playing like a psycho. What I mean by that is, his game is dependent on him being emotionally uncontrolled (which leads to too many personal fines, and makes him almost as detrimental as it does positive). His play has suffered greatly this year because he has been attempting to control himself....until he learns to raise his productivity without causing so many penalties (if he ever learns) he should be avoided.

This is Burfict's biggest problem. He doesn't know how to channel his emotions into exceptional play on the field without making stupid mistakes, and when he tries to take his emotions out of the game....he pretty much sucks....

#20 kdrh5

kdrh5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

Te'o is better

#21 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

Watching the Arizona State/Boise bowl game now, Burfict was benched for most of the 1st quarter. The first tackle he is involved in is very close to being out of bounds, and hasn't exactly looked good after that.

And he just now got an unsportsmanlike after Boise scores to go up 21-0.

I originally thought he might be a good pickup if he was available late, but there's now no way I would want a player like him anywhere near our team.

#22 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,661 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

defense-wise, let's spend our first on the front or back seven

our last two defensive first round picks have gone to linebackers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com