Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I predict

17 posts in this topic

Posted

The flavor of the month repub presidential candidate will soon include Gingrich.

Rise and fall of Bachmann, Perry, Cain, and Romney always stuck at 20 something percent. The repubs just can't seem to go toward him*Romney) for some reason. That and the fact that the next debate is on foreign policy, should make Gingrich look like a man among boys (and girl). Like him and Paul as the most intelligent, but think he is a bit too snarky to win.

He definitely would make Obama look elementary in debates.

Posted

Gingrich is as capable of saying just as many stupid things as the rest of them. He is a far more seasoned Washington Insider, so I'm sure the Republicans will come to love him since he isn't a Democratic Washington Insider.

Posted

I don't know, this guy seems for real. So passionate.

2 people like this

Posted

I think it's hilarious to watch the Republicans cannibalize themselves.

They are not really giving themselves much of a chance to win in the general election, other than Mitt that is.

And all the christian kooks think he's a bad guy cause he subscribes to a different flavor of imaginary sky-man.

Looking like 4 more years of Barack Obushma.

Posted

They are not really giving themselves much of a chance to win in the general election, other than Mitt that is.

i look forward to romney having to explain his comments on the flat tax and healthcare back from before teabag fever swept the retirement homes of america

Posted

He was against it before he was for it, that will work well.

Posted

His previous position was due to a clever trick orchestrated by Satan.

God has since torn the veil of deception from this ruse, resulting in his current (divine) position. :patriot:

Posted

14% now

bumping 20% probably by the 20th of November. That figures in the Foreign Policy debate and the Cain self destruction.

Posted

Colbert Report: John Lithgow Performs Gingrich Press Release http://on.cc.com/mOa6YJ

Posted

Will there be a foreign policy debate against one of the most successful foreign policy presidents in recent history?

Posted

Wish Pawlenty hadn't been so quick to drop out.

Posted

Pawlenty is probably not a good enough speaker/performer to make in today's image driven campaigns.