Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't look now...

12 posts in this topic

Posted

but my Angels are 20-4 this spring. They are the deepest team in baseball. Only problem is you can only play nine at a time.

Posted

Hanson, Tommy. NL, you've been warned.

Posted

Spring baseball.

Posted

Hanson, Tommy. NL, you've been warned.

I agree....he is nasty...is he going to see big league action to start the season or will he be a typical mid year Brave call up?

Posted

Probably not. The plan was to bring him up the last half if at all this year. But then he's literally been unhittable in camp. The 5 man rotation is set as of right now. But he got sent to the minor league camps the other day and 5 IP, 0 H, 1 BB, 8 SO was the result. I say they just can't keep him out for long. I say May.

Posted

Well, it's a good thing this part of the season counts. Let's just crown them now...

Posted

If there's any sport where preseason results aren't any real indicator of how good a team is going to be during the reg season...baseball takes the cake. Especially this year with pros competing in the WBC.

Posted

AL West is garbage. They should be able to handle it pretty easily...Texas could give them a run for their money (doubtful) I just don't see it.... I thought they would go far last year....so maybe again....

go jays!

Posted

Mariners will take it.. just wait... hahaha

Posted

If there's any sport where preseason results aren't any real indicator of how good a team is going to be during the reg season...baseball takes the cake. Especially this year with pros competing in the WBC.

:lol: Wasn't the Detroit Lions 4-0 in the pre season last year? :willy_nilly:

Posted

The Lions website has a banner at the top of the page...

Relive the 2008 season!

I kid you not.

Posted

:lol: Wasn't the Detroit Lions 4-0 in the pre season last year? :willy_nilly:

I don't know....if you say so. I still say baseball spring training is about the weakest indicator of who's going to be good.

BTW, The Cardinals were 2-2 and the Steelers, 3-1 (their lone loss being to the mighty Buffalo Bills).