Photo
- - - - -

Welfare, food stamps, unemployment peeps subject to drug testing/cap lottery winnings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#31 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

That would be pretty expensive, are you willing to have your taxes raised for that? Also, pretty sure that this would add a lot more people to rehab programs, ready to pay for that too?

Don't think a urine drug test costs all that much. Its cheap enough for each applicant to pay for.

#32 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,566 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

That would be pretty expensive, are you willing to have your taxes raised for that? Also, pretty sure that this would add a lot more people to rehab programs, ready to pay for that too?

Why would it raise taxes? There would be less people applying for the money....and some of the people that are on it now would certainly be dropped from the program.....not to mention the % of people that applied and passed would be cut down.

Come on now.

#33 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,670 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Since when did liberals care about bureaucracy costs...don't think of it as a drug testing policy...think of it as a shovel-ready job for drug cup manufacturers.

#34 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,566 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:09 PM

ACLU is not even in the top 20 (is it anywhere?), but that Blank Rome knows how to cover its bases!

Of course lawyers give more to Dems, they are generally more intelligent, well educated and worldly than your average American.

I am sure that the Wheel of Fortune crowd balances their contributions right out.

I love how the Dems promote themselves as the party of the educated and intelligent, while bussing welfare recipients and inner city residents to the polling locations....again, come on.

Lets take a poll and see who the majority of earners vote for who make more than, say....175K per year...whom I would probably call the smartest of the bunch.

#35 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

the lottery is a regressive tax that should be done away with

#36 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,670 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

the lottery is a regressive tax that should be done away with

*faints*

I agree

#37 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,618 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

Since when did liberals care about bureaucracy costs...don't think of it as a drug testing policy...think of it as a shovel-ready job for drug cup manufacturers.

Once you realize that your broad generalizations are utter crap you might have a clue about how people think.

#38 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,618 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:32 PM

I love how the Dems promote themselves as the party of the educated and intelligent, while bussing welfare recipients and inner city residents to the polling locations....again, come on.

Lets take a poll and see who the majority of earners vote for who make more than, say....175K per year...whom I would probably call the smartest of the bunch.

Dems have rich smart people who care about everyone, and poor people

Republicans have rich smart people that want more for themselves, and poor people.

Each have their selling points to the poorer people to get the votes.

I however, never hear about the Dems complaining about the "Conservative Intellectual Elite", or "Conservative College Professors".

#39 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:40 PM

Dems have rich smart people who care about everyone, and poor people

Republicans have rich smart people that want more for themselves, and poor people.

Each have their selling points to the poorer people to get the votes.

I however, never hear about the Dems complaining about the "Conservative Intellectual Elite", or "Conservative College Professors".

Liberals = society's failures and the pseudo-intellects who pander to them

#40 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,618 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:05 PM

I would not consider myself a failure. Or my sister who is almost a freaking communist.

#41 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:29 PM

I would not consider myself a failure. Or my sister who is almost a freaking communist.

Then clearly you are a pseudo-intellect. :D

#42 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,618 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:40 PM

What the hell does that even mean?

#43 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:06 PM

What the hell does that even mean?

I just looked it up and it had Fiz' picture.

#44 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

I just looked it up and it had Fiz' picture.

hey meat if you're going to follow me around sniffing my junk at least be funny about it

#45 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

hey meat if you're going to follow me around sniffing my junk at least be funny about it

Don't talk to me. You're pstall's bitch. I have to pay him when you talk to me.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com