Photo
- - - - -

Welfare, food stamps, unemployment peeps subject to drug testing/cap lottery winnings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#51 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

I take religion out of my politics....completely. I think that is such a small problem in this country it's laughable to me.

Honestly, if there was no other way to be, no other parties I would be a Pub, but only for a few small reasons, and those are quickly going away.

I do not believe in handouts, welfare, etc....I do believe in free market, and let the strongest prevail....but thats just me...I have always been one of the stronger ones..so to speak.

Taxes and expansion of government are two of my most hated things in the world, and I think that they will be our downfall as a country...So you can probably tell that I do not like the way the past 17 plus years have been handled in this country.

If you see me come out and say that either party (dem or pub) is good for this country go ahead and give me a shovel and I will start digging, but I do think that we are going down the wrong road now.

#52 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

You know what would be cool? If people on welfare or unemployment for longer than six months were forced to ride around with Mexican lawn service workers for one day a week.

While good, hard-working Americans threw rocks at them.

#53 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

While good, hard-working Americans threw rocks at them.

Nope. I think being forced to watch people who work their ass off, instead of sitting home online or watching Springer all day, would shame a lot of people off of the entitlement train.

#54 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:06 PM

Nope. I think being forced to watch people who work their ass off, instead of sitting home online or watching Springer all day, would shame a lot of people off of the entitlement train.

Internet hounds and Springer watchers? Entitlement train? Ha ha, that's it, no longer will I believe the myth that conservatives are simple minded.