Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dook will loose to UNC every time they play this year.

67 posts in this topic

Posted

The heels gonna pound those clowns! Lol, they just barely won at home last night. Where the heck is being?? I guess he is a no show. Austin Rivers!! Hahahahalol! Third team baller. Gonna need more than 10 pts off the bench kido!! Lolhahaha!

Posted

You guys do know Belmont is better than MSU and was even ranked as high as 21st in some preseason polls right? We're gonna have a solid squad this year, I mean Harrison Barnes and UNC were sooooooooo good at the beginning of last season, right? Rivers is gonna have a hell of a year and we have one of the deepest benches in the country. Curry and Mason Plumlee will both have great campaigns too.

Posted

You guys do know Belmont is better than MSU and was even ranked as high as 21st in some preseason polls right? We're gonna have a solid squad this year, I mean Harrison Barnes and UNC were sooooooooo good at the beginning of last season, right? Rivers is gonna have a hell of a year and we have one of the deepest benches in the country. Curry and Mason Plumlee will both have great campaigns too.

"I can plays basketball wit my brofers at dooook?!?

MasonPlumlee.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1238462210869

Posted

Lol! 10 pts is a get bench! Hahaha please stop. Stop making excuses. Too early for that. Y'all were at home??!! Where were those top rated recruits? Lol, only rivers? Y'all in trouble. Lol!

Posted

Coach K gets his all time most wins, win against UNC Ashville, and they will only win by 7

Posted

LOL Dook is about to get whooped on this year

Posted

lol dook is about to get whooped on this year

....can't wait!

Posted

Unc fans here are waaaay to confident :D

Posted

fug Duke.

Posted

fug Duke.

fug you NC!!

Posted

Im an Arizona fan big man.

Posted

Im an Arizona fan big man.

Still fug you NC. Add fug you A. Big Man.