• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:40 PM

Is there anyway to take the picture from carolinaguy that has the caption 'warning choking hazard' off of the little pictures that show up when you first log on? It is a graphic of a girl giving a blow job to a guy. Twice my grand daughter has been in the room with me when that show up. By the time you log on, it is too late to close the pictures out. I'm not against such postings, just when you first come on the huddle it shouldn't be allowed to show up.

#2 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,083 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image

Please tell me you're joking.

#3 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,083 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

He has pictures of almost naked tits and ass and you take offense to that? LOL

#4 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:30 AM

Guessing you don''t have children, much less grandchildren - just wait, you'll know how he feels one day. And it doesn't sound like he's offended, just doesn't want to have to do any explaining to a young one.

TPF - if it's showing up in the random picture album line, just click those double up arrows to the right of the album. It will hide the album. I don''t see any of those photos at any time when I'm on the huddle.

#5 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:59 AM

Guessing you don''t have children, much less grandchildren - just wait, you'll know how he feels one day. And it doesn't sound like he's offended, just doesn't want to have to do any explaining to a young one.

TPF - if it's showing up in the random picture album line, just click those double up arrows to the right of the album. It will hide the album. I don''t see any of those photos at any time when I'm on the huddle.

This works well... and it's what I do on the home PC along with turning off avatars, sig pics and pics in threads in the User CP/Options... beware though that if you clear your cookies it will come back.

#6 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:17 AM

Posted Image

Please tell me you're joking.

I don't understand why you would say this?

#7 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:18 AM

He has pictures of almost naked tits and ass and you take offense to that? LOL

They see the almost naked people in advertisements on kids shows. The blow job is a little bit harder to explain.

#8 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:23 AM

I've done that and it will hide them when you are on. The next time you open it they are back. If I could hide them permanently that would be fantastic.

You know, I'm not against seeing what ever, but Zod does need to do something about those albums at first. There are some risky pictures. Maybe a thread could be dedicated to albums only. I don't know. Maybe I'm just getting tired of the huddle. I have met some great people on here. You are in that group. I would hate to drop out and miss chatting to ones like you. I guess the threads will come back about TPF whining.

#9 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:25 AM

This works well... and it's what I do on the home PC along with turning off avatars, sig pics and pics in threads in the User CP/Options... beware though that if you clear your cookies it will come back.

That must be the problem. I finally (after so much banter about firefox) went to firefox. I think it automatically clears cookies each time you close the browser. That is why they keep showing up each time I open the page. Thanks! I'll try going back to IE.

#10 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:30 AM

I think it automatically clears cookies each time you close the browser.

It shouldn't unless you have it set to do that... check the Tools>Options>Privacy tab...

Posted Image

The "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox" check box should be unchecked and the "Ask me before clearing private data" box should be checked as in the image above.

I prefer FF to IE, but that's up to you...

#11 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

It shouldn't unless you have it set to do that... check the Tools>Options>Privacy tab...

Posted Image

The "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox" check box should be unchecked and the "Ask me before clearing private data" box should be checked as in the image above.

I prefer FF to IE, but that's up to you...

I'll double check all of that. Thanks.

#12 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

if you are using firefox, download the adblocker plugin and you can right click any image and block it forever individually.

EDIT: Just be sure you block THAT individual image and not all images that start with the same URL or you'll block more than you want to.

#13 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

if you are using firefox, download the adblocker plugin and you can right click any image and block it forever individually.

EDIT: Just be sure you block THAT individual image and not all images that start with the same URL or you'll block more than you want to.

I've got adblocker. I'll try that.

#14 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

Sometimes someone puts an annoying gif as their av or in their sig and it only gets to annoy me once :D

#15 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

I've got firefox and mine remembers to keep the photo album closed. Good luck on getting it fixed. Unfortunately, many others will not see it as a problem until it adversely affects them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.