Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTA V officially announced

82 posts in this topic

Posted

So it's San Andreas on a new console.

Posted

I know :) I was not a huge fan of how dark and colorless 4 seemed...I was hoping for a vibrant/scenic environment for 5 and when I saw this my first instinct is the graphics engine will be massively improved.

ah okay. yeah, graphics will be much improved. I played GTA4 for about a week...then traded it lol.

Posted

I'm literally amazingly, OK with that. I'd play San Andreas right now on PS2 over 80% of my expensive PS3 games.

Posted

Is this going to cost $60??

Posted

Is this going to cost $60??

Unless prices go up by next fall, then yes, yes it will.

Posted

Which is exactly what every fan wanted

Posted

The best GTA was San Andreas by far. Vice City was classic as well but not as awesome as SA. I was uber hyped up about IV but it was boring and couldn't hold my attention. This look good but I have to see some in game footage before I get too excited.

Who am I fooling I' gonna buy this ppo regardless. I wish they would do a different location for the game. I think that Washington D.C. would make an awesome location for a GTA game. They could do all the homeland security stuff with the Pentagon and then politics and then Baltimore is right there too so they can include some elements from the wire.

Posted

I thought it was supposed to be in europe?

Glad to see it didnt, I have foreigners!

Posted

The best GTA was San Andreas by far. Vice City was classic as well but not as awesome as SA. I was uber hyped up about IV but it was boring and couldn't hold my attention. This look good but I have to see some in game footage before I get too excited.

Who am I fooling I' gonna buy this ppo regardless. I wish they would do a different location for the game. I think that Washington D.C. would make an awesome location for a GTA game. They could do all the homeland security stuff with the Pentagon and then politics and then Baltimore is right there too so they can include some elements from the wire.

That would've been sick. Just make the character the exact same as Omar, shotgun and all.

Posted

GTA 4 wasn't as strong story-wise as the other ones, but poo it was really fun backing into the swingset, flying 5 blocks and watching the car warp into an S shape

Posted

Which is exactly what every fan wanted

i want another swingset in this one

Posted

Trailer screams "GTA4 with less European accents."

Graphics look pretty underwhelming, too, all things considered.