Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Souls

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anybody been playing this game?

Since I don't have a PS3 I usually don't have the option of playing demon souls but it seems that they just released this for Xbox360.

Any impressions?

Posted · Report post

still waiting on LT 2.0 fw for hitachi 47 drive. once I get it, I will let u know.

Posted · Report post

No, but I played the hell out of Demon Souls. Demon Souls is the hardest game I can recall playing, the word is Dark Souls is even harder. Demon Souls is probably my favorite game I own on the PS3.

Posted · Report post

Demon's Souls was my favorite PS3 game until Dark Souls took over. It took me over 100 hours, but I finally beat it. If you like challenging games, you will like Dark Souls. If you are easily frustrated, then don't waste your money.

It has a really cool take on multiplayer.

Posted · Report post

demon souls is my fave ps3 game... still haven't picked up dark souls... really looking forward to it.

Posted · Report post

Got it yesterday. Its hard as crap but lots of fun.

Posted · Report post

the deeper you get the more fun it is...

twss.

Posted · Report post

So, I just rang the top bell. Epic bossfight ensued on the roof right before.. I was actually stuck on that for a while..now I'm just grinding...preparing for the catacombs and whatever is below. This game is hard as poo..but I love it..having beat Demon Souls..I can say this game is way, way harder..

Anyone still playing this one?

Posted · Report post

So, I just rang the top bell. Epic bossfight ensued on the roof right before.. I was actually stuck on that for a while..now I'm just grinding...preparing for the catacombs and whatever is below. This game is hard as poo..but I love it..having beat Demon Souls..I can say this game is way, way harder..

Anyone still playing this one?

Buddy let me borrow it I managed to get past the top bell and kill the moonlight butterfly.. then the dragon in some other dungeon..killed the wolf in the forest .. killed the hydra on the lake .. and was starting to work my way down the catacombs when he asked for it back.. One day though that games ass is mine!

Posted · Report post

Buddy let me borrow it I managed to get past the top bell and kill the moonlight butterfly.. then the dragon in some other dungeon..killed the wolf in the forest .. killed the hydra on the lake .. and was starting to work my way down the catacombs when he asked for it back.. One day though that games ass is mine!

When I saw the wolf I was like :o Then I saw the hydra and was like :OOOOO lol

It's a great game though..love the old school difficulty..

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Game is a lot easier if you break the dragons tail on the bridge.. gives you a bad ass sword!

Posted · Report post

I heard about that! I have to do that..do you have to shoot it off, or can you cut it with your sword?