#16 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,481 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

Dook is elite and will be as long as K is there. They've missed on some recruiting targets...It happens.

Thank you.

#17 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

I knew that it wasn't meant to indicate division standings....otherwise you would have been Falcons 4th the year before last.

Well i joined the board in the offseason of 05 i believe.

#18 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

Dook is elite and will be as long as K is there. They've missed on some recruiting targets...It happens.

fug Brian Zoubeck!

We need a rebounder so bad it's ridiculous. Ever since Sheldon Williams left we've had nothing. Yes, I know Duke didn't get far in William's/Redick's last year, but that was because that Duke team had other weakness. This year, we had three good starters: Singler, Henderson, Scheyer...and one good bench player: Nolan Smith. And one other with potential (if he can fix his horrendous shooting): Williams. but there was no presence inside, and no point guard, and every time Duke has won a championship under Coach K, they're had both those things.

#19 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:02 AM

fug Brian Zoubeck!

We need a rebounder so bad it's ridiculous. Ever since Sheldon Williams left we've had nothing. Yes, I know Duke didn't get far in William's/Redick's last year, but that was because that Duke team had other weakness. This year, we had three good starters: Singler, Henderson, Scheyer...and one good bench player: Nolan Smith. And one other with potential (if he can fix his horrendous shooting): Williams. but there was no presence inside, and no point guard, and every time Duke has won a championship under Coach K, they're had both those things.

Basically this. They've got two promising players incoming who could be that presence inside, and if they get Wall too, they could very well be back on top again next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.