check out that amazing insight

#18 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

i mean jesus i know that in some parts of the country "both parties are equally bad" counts as insightful analysis but even personal views aside if you really believe they're completely comparable across the board you have to be willfully ignorant of the civil rights struggle in this country

#19 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

one of these parties is just merely incompetent and desperate to get elected and the other is an unholy chimera consisting of culturally prehistoric bible thumpers, war crazed xenophobic trotskys, and greed crazed anarcho-corporatists.

last i checked this isn't the ron paul forums though most people on here should go back to them.

#20 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:24 AM

"Hey, look at me! I'm Fiz and I am right about everything!"

#21 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

uh oh skew is butthurt again.

maybe he'll make another callout thread about me that will be mostly ignored.

#22 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

i mean jesus i know that in some parts of the country "both parties are equally bad" counts as insightful analysis but even personal views aside if you really believe they're completely comparable across the board you have to be willfully ignorant of the civil rights struggle in this country

Well, considering the only opinion I've ever mentioned in this forum is that I think both parties are corrupt and full of poo makes you look like an idiot for saying I am ignorant on any topic.

Stick to what you know Fiz. And that's just posting on a message board telling everyone your opinion is the correct one and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and an idiot.

#23 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,671 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

:smilielol5:

I sure do come to the tinderbox for insightful analysis. You take yourself way too seriously, go have mommy and daddy send you on a vacation.

#24 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,726 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:26 PM

Is Fiz a LaRouche nutball?

#25 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

:smilielol5:

I sure do come to the tinderbox for insightful analysis. You take yourself way too seriously, go have mommy and daddy send you on a vacation.

I'm sure they'd like to. :D

#26 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,930 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

I thought Fiz was living with his mom and dad in France?

#27 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

I know you got at least half of that quote right.

#28 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

Well, considering the only opinion I've ever mentioned in this forum is that I think both parties are corrupt and full of poo makes you look like an idiot for saying I am ignorant on any topic.

To think that one party is worse than the other is disingenuous.

in this very thread no less!

Stick to what you know Fiz. And that's just posting on a message board telling everyone your opinion is the correct one and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and an idiot.

and the skew, having been embarrassed, decides to attempt condescension between retreating to the lounge to lick his wounded e-peen

if you ever read something I wrote and came to the conclusion I was a fascist anti-semite then well that's a new low even for someone as dense as you!

#29 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

in this very thread no less!

and the skew, having been embarrassed, decides to attempt condescension between retreating to the lounge to lick his wounded e-peen

if you ever read something I wrote and came to the conclusion I was a fascist anti-semite then well that's a new low even for someone as dense as you!

Seriously???

Lick my wounds??? :lol:

God, you are too funny!!!!

What's funnier is that you take yourself sooooo seriously, trying to "enlighten" everyone with your "knowledge" but most everyone blows you off as the local crazy fanatic who thinks people listen to what you say.

Stick with what you know, Fiz.
Stick with what you know.

#30 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

What's funnier is that you take yourself sooooo seriously,

sorry, but after making a pooty call out thread, threatening to ban me, and now having this little meltdown, you can't accuse anyone of taking themselves seriously while trying to be above the fray.

if you really wanted to show me how above it all you were, you'd simply not try to respond to me again, which frankly I'd be all for.

trying to "enlighten" everyone with your "knowledge" but most everyone blows you off as the local crazy fanatic who thinks people listen to what you say.

and now, having been called out on his stupid beliefs and being disproved numerous times in this thread, you decide to ignore them and simply call me crazy and claim EVERYONE just blows me off.

Stick with what you know, Fiz.
Stick with what you know.

you see these little old man attempts at atticus finching me like pstall does don't really work for two reasons. The first is that I have no respect for either of you, and the second is that you've only done it after I've run you around a thread.

if you're not willing to defend an awful, uneducated opinion like, in your case, republicans are not worse or better than democrats, but THE SAME, then don't make it. keep talking about trout fishing or drooling over girls on the internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.