Photo
- - - - -

Flu Shots, 60% of the time, it works all the time.

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 Dragon Spooker

Dragon Spooker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:00 PM

Before you consider spending your money on flu shots please consider
the information in this article.

http://philadelphia....tive-in-adults/

#2 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

Before you consider spending your money on flu shots please consider
the information in this article.

http://philadelphia....tive-in-adults/

I do not believe in flu shots... Flu mutates like 1,000 times a minute. Its impossible to come up with a vacinne. Check HIV virus for example, same basic concept only HIV gives you blood disease aka AIDs. Rather spend money on Airborne than flu shot.

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,706 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

Hmm listen to my doctor or someone on a message board.

#4 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:52 PM

yea, see... i don't believe in airborne.

#5 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:02 PM

yea, see... i don't believe in airborne.

Airborne has a big dose of zinc to help you boost ur immune system. You can still get sick but atleast ur body will put up a fight. Airborne does nothing if you already got sick.

#6 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hmm listen to my doctor or someone on a message board.

That's a problem with america. People think doctors are always right. I worked with doctors for years, they always give you poo you don't even need. That's why there is Walgreens and CVS on every corner. People in US eat prescription drugs like candy cause doctor said its good for them.

#7 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

that's not what zinc does. zinc doesn't do shiat against the flu.

#8 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,160 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

That's a problem with america. People think doctors are always right. I worked with doctors for years, they always give you poo you don't even need. That's why there is Walgreens and CVS on every corner. People in US eat prescription drugs like candy cause doctor said its good for them.

I hate doctors as much as the next guy; they're overpaid, frequently wrong (and wishy washy when they're not), and elevated to a ridiculous social strata.

But to say that you don't need a flu shot is ridiculous. If you aren't getting the flu every year it has more to do with the fact than most people did and thus aren't transmitting it to you, than it has to do with how much zinc is in your diet. Let's have everyone in America forgo getting a flu shot one year (because doctors and CVS and Big Pharma blah fart unnecessary surgery pills bragh blah bullsh*t reason) and see what happens.

#9 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

that's not what zinc does. zinc doesn't do shiat against the flu.

A zinc supplement can be very helpful for preventing diseases like the flu and pneumonia, as well as for the treatment of these diseases if you already have them.

http://www.flu-treat...zinc-facts.html

FYI. There are no drugs for viral infections. Only our body can fight it off.

#10 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

I hate doctors as much as the next guy; they're overpaid, frequently wrong (and wishy washy when they're not), and elevated to a ridiculous social strata.

But to say that you don't need a flu shot is ridiculous. If you aren't getting the flu every year it has more to do with the fact than most people did and thus aren't transmitting it to you, than it has to do with how much zinc is in your diet. Let's have everyone in America forgo getting a flu shot one year (because doctors and CVS and Big Pharma blah fart unnecessary surgery pills bragh blah bullsh*t reason) and see what happens.

There are no flu shots in europe or and Asia... People in europe and asia have more interaction with one another due to city transportation and smaller store sizes. Yet, they have just as many cases of flu per person as US. No pandemic like you stated.

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 21,706 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

Yes the problem with America is that people listen to trained professionals instead of internet conspiracy theorists.

If we did that all of us would still be in caves from 2 or 3 years ago when venom warned us of the impending apocalypse.

Doctors aren't always right, but they are probably more right than you are.

#12 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

http://www.flu-treat...zinc-facts.html

FYI. There are no drugs for viral infections. Only our body can fight it off.

my understanding is that zinc blocks the receptors of the rhino virus (one of the many common-cold viruses,) everything else is marketing.

i know there are no drugs for viral infections, that's why vaccines are so important.

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,199 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

Cause and effect...the establishment creates the problem, then offers you the solution. This whole thing is fabricated to get people to take the swine flu vaccine, which carries components of the swine flue, a mutated bird flu virus, and murcury galore...which is probably the most harmful chemical there is on the human body...well that and sodium fluoride. It's all about population reduction. Fortunately this whole "epidemic" didnt turn out the way the establishment planned. But anyways, DO NOT take the swine flu vaccine! Doctors don't know didly squat. They're all puppets of big pharma trying to get you hooked on some legal sh*t that you dont need, which naturally isnt good for the human body.

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 21,706 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

Yeah venom, that's it, I was hooked on flu vaccine and needed a fix.

#15 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:58 PM

murcury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.