Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Spooker

Flu Shots, 60% of the time, it works all the time.

74 posts in this topic

Cause and effect...the establishment creates the problem, then offers you the solution. This whole thing is fabricated to get people to take the swine flu vaccine, which carries components of the swine flue, a mutated bird flu virus, and murcury galore...which is probably the most harmful chemical there is on the human body...well that and sodium fluoride. It's all about population reduction. Fortunately this whole "epidemic" didnt turn out the way the establishment planned. But anyways, DO NOT take the swine flu vaccine! Doctors don't know didly squat. They're all puppets of big pharma trying to get you hooked on some legal sh*t that you dont need, which naturally isnt good for the human body.

Yeah venom, that's it, I was hooked on flu vaccine and needed a fix.

Remember people, in US, healthcare is for profit. Even nonprofit organization like CHS reported profit for the past 10 years. Its all about the money. Back in europe, we had 1 pharmacy per 20 blocks. In US you have 2 pharmacies per block.

I didn't get a flu shot yearly...until I got the flu a couple of years ago. fug that.

Remember people, in US, healthcare is for profit. Even nonprofit organization like CHS reported profit for the past 10 years. Its all about the money. Back in europe, we had 1 pharmacy per 20 blocks. In US you have 2 pharmacies per block.

and that's why flu vaccines don't work?

flu shots are highly overrated for 18-50 year olds. got a buddy goes like a zombie EVERY year to get his shot.

i have never had one. NEVER. if i get a bug, i fight it and eat/drink what im supposed to and just rest.

if you are very young or very old or have some underlying conditions, sure.

I swear we barely think for ourselves anymore. I have had very good debates with my doc. Not trying to prove him wrong on stuff but I would just offer a counter approach. Then I ask him the golden question. Would YOU take this stuff? Umm, well, uhh, ok pstall, have a good day.

1 person likes this

and that's why flu vaccines don't work?

No, that's why they have flu vacinne in the first place. Easy money. 200,000,000 x $60. 12 billions in revenue in 5 months. Everyone in healthcare field gets a piece of that pie.

So then if I get the shot and am subsequently exposed to the virus Ive got a 60% chance of being totally unaffected by the virus?

OK. I like those odds.

No, that's why they have flu vacinne in the first place. Easy money. 200,000,000 x $60. 12 billions in revenue in 5 months. Everyone in healthcare field gets a piece of that pie.

$60? I got mine for $20 and I don't have real health insurance.

it is about money... it's about saving insurance companies money by effectively preventing sickness. IT COSTS THEM LESS TO GIVE YOU A VACCINE THAN IT DOES TO TREAT YOU FOR THE FLU.

there's your money trail.

how people DON'T see that the flu shot is a crock of poo baffles me

2 people like this