Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kettle

QB Rushing TD Season Record

Congratulations Cameron. Not only have you broken the single season record but you got a great start to maybe one day breaking Steve Youngs career record.

Vick may break that record first, but Cam should break it as well.

edit: Vick may if he can ever get healthy again that is, blech... not a fan of his but hate seeing any player injured. =|

It is probably the most meaningless record in all of sport.

I remember Breesus going for the passing yardage record against the Panthers in week 17. That was meaningless. Cam crushed this record week 12.

A new standard has been set.

For everybody's info. Steve Young had 43 rushing TD's in his career.

At this pace Cam will eclipse Youngs record in just his 3rd year in the league!!

:eek: :eek:

For everybody's info. Steve Young had 43 rushing TD's in his career.

At this pace Cam will eclipse Youngs record in just his 3rd year in the league!!

:eek: :eek:

Don't expect it. They will stop calling those play as we build around him, and open up the playbook even more.

Don't expect it. They will stop calling those play as we build around him, and open up the playbook even more.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Having Cam as a real threat to run in the Red Zone is a massive tactical advantage.

I want to give a shout out to Cam. My duaghter was the one you all saw on TV, that he gave the football to. We live in the Tampa area. We are orginally from VA (some of you may know of, or cheered for one of your lineman several years ago- Jamie Wilson, I went to High School with him and played football and Baseball with him. Needlessto say, thats why Im a Skins fan, being from VA. She is a huge Cam Newton Fan. She streams every Panters game on the computer and watches. She just loves FB.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you all what a classy player you have. She was a big fan before and even a bigger fan now. She is only 16 and he made her day to say the least. She begged me to take her to this game every week since the start of the season. I normally wouldnt go to watch the bucs play, but took her and my son to this game. My son is in the video as well in the black bucs shirt and blonde hair. Here is the link to an article and video. Pretty cool for her. Thank you again CAM!!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/cam-newton-gives-away-record-ball/

post-11339-133194786743_thumb.jpg

post-11339-133194786768_thumb.jpg

post-11339-13319478678_thumb.jpg

post-11339-133194786792_thumb.jpg

post-11339-133194786804_thumb.jpg

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Adam