Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Matt Kalil

24 posts in this topic

i'd be surprised if he was still around when we pick, but if he is he should be priority #1.

DT can and should be addressed by way of a vet in FA or via trade. we got enough youth there.

WR...undecided, though we should be able to find a good WR if needed in FA who wants to have cammy cam throwing to him for a few years.

CB...undecided here as well. i don't have any idea what next years crop of corners look like, but i would like to see what brandon hogan can do and i'm pretty happy with gamble and captain right now. CB might not be the priority we thought it was next year.

LB...great case for taking a OLB in the early first next year. probably could/should be BPA between OLB and RT.

btw...i wouldn't even consider gross getting old as a reason for drafting kalil or some OT stud in the draft next year.

i'm not sold on bell going into next year and i'm not under the delusion that otah will be anything but depth and probably won't be around at all next year. RT needs to be addressed. making sure that newton is protected is the most important thing.

well thank god we have you to evaluate our situation.

What's your position with the panthers again?

hahaaha amazing

merge it

the power of christ compels you to stop this stupidity.

doez it look liek ima supadupa moderator? fug yall ninjas :auto:3000

I'd love to have Kalil, but I doubt we pick high enough to get him. In that case I want Zack Brown, OLB.

I'd love to have Kalil, but I doubt we pick high enough to get him. In that case I want Zack Brown, OLB.

;)

yep looks like Kalil is a very real possibility for us now

Matt Kalil would be a huge pickup, really help the OL. there's no D player I'd take that high really so I think he could be a solid look.