Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big East > ACC

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Haha!! Did you read the rest of my post. BE still better than ACC.

nope acc more importantly unc is the champs...

Posted · Report post

Lol. First UNC has to beat Michican St. secondly Big East from top to bottom is better than ACC.

What's really great is that your even talking as a WVU fan and you have nothing to do with any of this. Talk to us when your relevant.

Posted · Report post

What's really great is that your even talking as a WVU fan and you have nothing to do with any of this. Talk to us when your relevant.

Uhm WVU in the Big East this isnt about UNC this is about 2 conferences.

Posted · Report post

nope acc more importantly unc is the champs...

This is about conferences not one team. Big East put more teams in the final four and elite eight.

Posted · Report post

This is about conferences not one team. Big East put more teams in the final four and elite eight.

The ACC and the Big Ten put more teams in the championship game.

Posted · Report post

The ACC and the Big Ten put more teams in the championship game.

Touche'

Posted · Report post

The Big East had a great year. The ACC, not so much, once the tourny started. Carolina is the King of the Mountain and that alone makes the ACC better.

Posted · Report post

The Big East had a great year. The ACC, not so much, once the tourny started. Carolina is the King of the Mountain and that alone makes the ACC better.

Not really. Just makes UNC better.

Posted · Report post

Honestly I think the Big East was slightly better than the ACC this year. Only because I think Pittsburgh, UConn, Louisville, and Villanova were all as good as or better than the ACC's second best team. But the only one of those teams that I think would have stayed within 10 points of UNC is UConn.

Posted · Report post

Proof is in the pudding Squirrel. Final game - no BE? So it could be argued that they were 3rd this year. Now I don't believe it, but it could be argued. Frankly, I'm tired of every year the pundits are touting a conference other than the ACC and every year, they prove they're pertinent. Sometime it should end... This was the first year I can remember that only one ACC team got as far, so there is a pass this year, but still...

Posted · Report post

Big East finally has a run of a couple of years where they have some good teams and all the sudden fans come from nowhere. The ACC has a STANDARD of excellence...the Big East is making strides, not quite there yet tho. However, no doubt they were the better Conference this year and maybe a case for last year as well.