Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

ESPN Picks Between Newton & Luck

199 posts in this topic

The minute Luck throws a pick, he's going to get blasted on here.

It's going to be funny to see the different treatment of the two from our fanbase.

Bet you that he'll be forgotten if Newton keeps his current play up.

And wtf do you expect? Of course Panther fans will like Newton more. He's OUR quarterback. Luck chose to go back to school, not saying I blame him for wanting to get his degree, but he turned us down. That's going to leave some fans feeling sour towards him. They shouldn't, because it lead to us getting an awesome QB like Cammy Cam, but it's the way it is.

1 person likes this

Cam newton hands down. I see Luck in interviews and he's such a goon. He just seems like he's gunna step right in a start winning cuz of the hype and what he has done a Stanford. Ryan Leaf was a sure thing too and then.........

Luck is my boy and i'm sticking with him but as someone else said why compare a guy in the pros to a guy in college?

And i do think Luck will be outstanding.

Ultimately I think Luck will end up being the better pro but usually you're better off sticking with a proven vs an unproven. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Though if somehow we ended up with the #1 pick a big factor on which direction to go would end up being what trade offers you got for Cam vs. what offers you had for Luck. I think you'd end up with more/bigger offers for Luck though, making it an easy choice.

this

this thread cud get interesting pretty quick.

Im not convinced Luck can read an NFL defense.

I don't understand all of the man love for Luck

whats our reaction going to be when luck makes his first appearance at the bank? I personally feel compelled to boo...but then again I feel compelled to boo every away team player

I don't understand all of the man love for Luck

me neither...all the analysts could easily be wrong just like they were about Cam. Nothing personal against Luck though. I'm sure he's a great guy.

1 person likes this

Taking Luck over Newton with what we know right now is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. You do not take unproven over proven.

Didn't all the so called experts say Cam was going to be a complete failure?

Yea i thought so

Go ahead and dangle from Lucks teet.. I'll be watching Cam to Smitty while you all fight for the milk.