Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN Picks Between Newton & Luck

200 posts in this topic

Posted

this thread cud get interesting pretty quick.

Posted

Im not convinced Luck can read an NFL defense.

Posted

I don't understand all of the man love for Luck

Posted

whats our reaction going to be when luck makes his first appearance at the bank? I personally feel compelled to boo...but then again I feel compelled to boo every away team player

Posted

I don't understand all of the man love for Luck

me neither...all the analysts could easily be wrong just like they were about Cam. Nothing personal against Luck though. I'm sure he's a great guy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Taking Luck over Newton with what we know right now is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. You do not take unproven over proven.

Didn't all the so called experts say Cam was going to be a complete failure?

Yea i thought so

Go ahead and dangle from Lucks teet.. I'll be watching Cam to Smitty while you all fight for the milk.

Posted

wouldn't it be cool 5 years from now if newton/luck are the new brady/manning...A man can dream eh?:cool:

Posted

What I would find funny is if for some reason Carolina ended up with the first pick again and luck still decides to come out b/c he figures we have cam. We draft him anyways just to sit him and make him learn behind cam. Pretty much telling him to suck a dick.

yeah, I know the likelihood of that happening is one in a trillion, but I'm a spiteful mother fuger. I can have hope.

Posted

wouldn't it be cool 5 years from now if newton/luck are the new brady/manning...A man can dream eh?:cool:

You might not be too far off...If Luck is good as advertised, and no injuries to the both of them...they could both be top 5 QBs in the league.

Posted

Andy Dalton

Posted

What I would find funny is if for some reason Carolina ended up with the first pick again and luck still decides to come out b/c he figures we have cam. We draft him anyways just to sit him and make him learn behind cam. Pretty much telling him to suck a dick.

yeah, I know the likelihood of that happening is one in a trillion, but I'm a spiteful mother fuger. I can have hope.

yeah it'd be awesome for us to totally waste the #1 overall pick

Posted

Andy Dalton

lol