Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

African-americans celebrate death of 4 cops

154 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

okay i'm african american and i can tell you this is just plain sad and wrong....despicable

Posted · Report post

meh. people are idiots, it's localized, oakland is a fuged up place.

/not surprised, not outraged.

Posted · Report post

meh. people are idiots, it's localized, oakland is a fuged up place.

/not surprised, not outraged.

Yes it is. I heard horror stories about the big earthquake in 89 when all of those people were trapped in their cars when that bridge collapsed. People looted them instead of helping them. Place is a cesspool.

Posted · Report post

Unreal.

Murder and Rape.

And he is a hero.

They should be ashamed.

Posted · Report post

Not to change the subject. But can you imagine what would happen if something were to happen to Obama? The top law man in the country by the way.

Posted · Report post

another slap in the face for african americans who are actually trying to do something out there

wonder how this will affect race relations

Posted · Report post

another slap in the face for african americans who are actually trying to do something out there

Can't help...that's for sure. I wonder what Eric Holder thinks should be done.

Posted · Report post

Not to change the subject. But can you imagine what would happen if something were to happen to Obama? The top law man in the country by the way.

full blown revolt...african americans will take up arms and there will be blood baths, destruction, riots, protests

it won't be pretty

Posted · Report post

Locally not very good. From a national perspective....people that would hold other african americans accountable because of what those protestors are doing are no better than the protestors themselves.

Posted · Report post

full blown revolt...african americans will take up arms and there will be blood baths, destruction, riots, protests

it won't be pretty

Honestly, that is one of the major reasons that I didn't want to see him elected.

I think that this country has a long way to go to mend our racial problems, but we are making progress, and that would set us back 75 years.

I could see a rogue white or black "group" attempting to kill him just to have that revolt.

Posted · Report post

Honestly, that is one of the major reasons that I didn't want to see him elected.

I think that this country has a long way to go to mend our racial problems, but we are making progress, and that would set us back 75 years.

I could see a rogue white or black "group" attempting to kill him just to have that revolt.

Obama has three times the protection any other president has ever had. It's got to drive Secret Service crazy, though, the way he keeps doing things like Leno and what have you.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments