Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

African-americans celebrate death of 4 cops

154 posts in this topic

full blown revolt...african americans will take up arms and there will be blood baths, destruction, riots, protests

it won't be pretty

Honestly, that is one of the major reasons that I didn't want to see him elected.

I think that this country has a long way to go to mend our racial problems, but we are making progress, and that would set us back 75 years.

I could see a rogue white or black "group" attempting to kill him just to have that revolt.

Honestly, that is one of the major reasons that I didn't want to see him elected.

I think that this country has a long way to go to mend our racial problems, but we are making progress, and that would set us back 75 years.

I could see a rogue white or black "group" attempting to kill him just to have that revolt.

Obama has three times the protection any other president has ever had. It's got to drive Secret Service crazy, though, the way he keeps doing things like Leno and what have you.

for some more views on this, i suggest you go google it....there was supposedly a vigil held for the man who killed the cops

could be a product of fox news and the baisness of the website, but still those events are sad

I don't think things would be quite as bad as you guys do if something happened to Obama, but I hope and pray my belief never gets tested.

Hope those secret service agents remain extremely vigilant, and I hope Obama is smart and lets them fully do their job.

Really? Los Angeles went nuts over Rodney King.

Really? Los Angeles went nuts over Rodney King.

When the police beat king on video tape, and then got off pretty much scott free.

If some deranged lunatic kills Obama, he either ends up in a nutfarm or prison. He will not get away, and he will not be found innocent. Hopefully that will keep things mostly calm.

I wish the op would go ahead and drop the n bomb and get it over with.

That's sad, really sad. Shame that anybody was celebrating the deaths of a couple of cops or anyone for that matter.

I wish the op would go ahead and drop the n bomb and get it over with.

Huh? Damn, look at some of the Israel topics posted up lately. Why attack the Op?

Huh? Damn, look at some of the Israel topics posted up lately. Why attack the Op?

Because antisemitism isn't racist or offensive. In fact the only racism in the world is propagated by the white, blue-eyed devils.