Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

African-americans celebrate death of 4 cops

154 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

All those people who marched should be put in prison. What they did was reprehensible.

Way to go King George!

Posted · Report post

for what?

They are not guilty of any crime, but I bet some lawyer could figure out a way to sue them.

Posted · Report post

Thats a very tragic and disgusting story...those protesters aren't people, they are animals with no respect or dignity.

I'm a firm believer that black policemen should work in black neighborhoods. I have a white policeman friend who disagrees with me, and there are probably a lot of liberals on here who disagree with me. Most cops are good people doing a thankless job, but let's face it...there are dickheads who shouldn't be in any position of power. And there is too much mistrust...in both directions...for situations like this not to arise.

Posted · Report post

Way to go King George!

F*ck you buddy.

Posted · Report post

Don't call me buddy, guy.

Posted · Report post

Don't call me buddy, guy.

Don't call me guy, buddy.

Posted · Report post

cats_fighting.jpg

Posted · Report post

I'm a firm believer that black policemen should work in black neighborhoods. I have a white policeman friend who disagrees with me, and there are probably a lot of liberals on here who disagree with me. Most cops are good people doing a thankless job, but let's face it...there are dickheads who shouldn't be in any position of power. And there is too much mistrust...in both directions...for situations like this not to arise.

I think many people in Philly would agree with this. It hasn't been national news but recently they have had 6 or 7 police officers killed in the line of duty. It is the most dangerous city for cops to work in. One was a black officer killed in an car accident but the others were white officers gunned down in a black neighborhood. I don't know what is going on up there but the need to find out and put a stop to it.

Posted · Report post

That's so sad, the majority of blacks in America have to deal with the nonsense and idiocy of a few.

Posted · Report post

O'Reilly had the black ex mayor of SF and the black guy who organized the parade celebrating the cops' death on last night.

Posted · Report post

O'Reilly had the black ex mayor of SF and the black guy who organized the parade celebrating the cops' death on last night.

Is there video of it yet?

Posted · Report post

That's so sad, the majority of blacks in America have to deal with the nonsense and idiocy of a few.

That's the way it is with any community of people. Most people are decent law abiding and law respecting people. But it's the few that screw up everything for everybody.