Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Credit Crisis caused by white people with blue eyes

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Have any of you ever heard of the old saying, never sign anything until an attorney has looked it over....

Sharks...funny.

Well considering those people who took the loans were most likely uneducated, I doubt they heard. ;)

Same thing happens with credit card companies and college students or the world bank and 3rd world countries.

Posted

If Brazil bankers invested in these toxic securities, wasn't it their own greed that caused their specific problems?

brazil's banks are safe because they didn't take the same risks their american counterparts did.

Posted

Well considering those people who took the loans were most likely uneducated, I doubt they heard. ;)

Same thing happens with credit card companies and college students or the world bank and 3rd world countries.

Personal responsibility....Sorry.

There is a common sense bell that has to go off when you are signing the paperwork on a 600K$ house, and you make 60K a year..Just sayin.

Many of my friends got in wayyyy over their heads, and I knew it and they knew it at the time, but did it anyway. Sad, but they made bad choices, and now are having to reap what they sowed.