Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

Mock Draft Mania

81 posts in this topic

I'd say the first 2 picks should be invested in the front seven like DT then LB or the other way around

1st round 9th overall-Vontaze Burfict LB

2nd round 41st overall-Almaeda Ta'amu DT

4th round 104th overall-Harrison Smith S

5th round 136th overall-Kevin Zeitler OG

How would everyone feel about this draft?(I took this from draftsite but changed one of the picks because I feel Harrison smith is turning into a great safety in both the pass game and is one of the best open field tacklers I've seen)

I listen to Arizona radio all the time and I can't tell you how stupid and over rated they thin Burfict is... i would stay away from him at all cost.

I go with that LSU corner, if he is not there then Jeffrey, if not try to trade down and take Thompson from Clemson if available.

1st round-Brandon Thompson DT

2nd round-Janoris Jenkins CB

4th round-Nigel Bradham OLB

5th round-Harrison Smith S

1st Round - Claiborne/Kirkpatrick Shutdown corners

2nd Round - Dontari Poe! Dude is a freak Nose Tackle and will command a double team on every single snap.

4th Round - Keenan Robinson (Texas OLB) Physical Freak, with big upside

5th Round - Harrison Smith (SS Notre Dame) Special Teams Depth

6th Round - Emmanuel Acho (MLB Texas) Let's face it, Dan Connor will want to start somewhere, and will not re-sign with us.

7th Round - Drew Butler (Punter Georgia) Baker is Ranked 34th Punter in the NFL, and there are only 32 teams.

1st Round - Claiborne/Kirkpatrick Shutdown corners

2nd Round - Dontari Poe! Dude is a freak Nose Tackle and will command a double team on every single snap.

4th Round - Keenan Robinson (Texas OLB) Physical Freak, with big upside

5th Round - Harrison Smith (SS Notre Dame) Special Teams Depth

6th Round - Emmanuel Acho (MLB Texas) Let's face it, Dan Connor will want to start somewhere, and will not re-sign with us.

7th Round - Drew Butler (Punter Georgia) Baker is Ranked 34th Punter in the NFL, and there are only 32 teams.

I had to look this up thinking he has had a great career in Carolina. I was thinking his stats were misleading due to Cam's success. This year Baker is 40.4 avg with 12 in the 20 and 4 tb on 31 attempts. Although tb and in the 20 are way up for his career 40.6 is close to 42.6 which is his career avg yards. A new punter and field goal kicker is in order.