Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Battlefield 3

111 posts in this topic

compton535 on xbox360.

I play more than i should. I often switch between classes to support what the team needs. I play with 4 or 5 others pretty consistantly and we all join a live party to communicate. Running 2 or 3 squads sometimes. One usually to protect an obj. and the other to bound between objectives. Thats just one way we play. There are many others.

This is my first time playing any Battlefield game and I'm really enjoying it.

Add me on PS3 DBo5001 I fricken love Battlefield 3 but it sucks if your squad sucks

Yeah guys add me on the Huddle squad as well, I'm friends with a few guys already but haven't started one.

GT: XxIAmLegendxX

I'll be adding a few of you. I'll have "huddle" in the friend request.

just got it for 30 bucks. I'm

Seamonk

on xbl.

Just got it today for PS3. ID is AlexBZ711.

Got this baby on XBOX...love it. Wish I wouldn't have used the beta as a judgement on it to begin with...but I'll make up for lost time!

is it just me... or do those uav robots take like a billion stingers to blow it up. even when shooting at it with a gun it does like no damage. seriously a chopper is disabled with 1 stinger and that thing is still flying around after 2. I've had huge problems with that thing spotting the crap out of people so the mortar douches can get easy shots.

the mav in general is pretty ghey...i've played a couple of meatgrinder matches (64 player conquest on Metro) with some friends and snipers will just fly around with the mav and just run into people for kills. Can get pretty annoying with so many people, but a poo ton of xp to be had in those matches...