• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#106 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

Holy Fug! Did anyone else get the Premium version that just came out? I bought it to get all the expansion packs and it's totally got me back into BF3.

Anyone else got all the new DLC yet?

#107 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,334 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

Holy Fug! Did anyone else get the Premium version that just came out? I bought it to get all the expansion packs and it's totally got me back into BF3.

Anyone else got all the new DLC yet?

the wife bought the premium version for me as a birthday present. really enjoying the cq stuff. armored kill is nice as well. what platform you play on? im on 360

#108 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

PS3. And I thought I would hate the CQ, because I thought it would just be like COD, which I hate. But it was a welcome surprise. The Gun Master game mode is the best. You can really see who has the skill because it really levels the playing field.

I'm also excited to see that since I put down the controller some time back in late Spring, that people must have gotten bored of the USAS-12 with the frag rounds because I've not seen it once since I started playing again. One of the past patches must have finally defanged them.

#109 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

My 360 name is Montsta. I got the premium too. I play Armored Kill and Aftermath maps almost exclusively right now. Hit me with a friend invite and we'll jam.

#110 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

How are the aftermath maps? Couldn't really get into Armored Kill...not sure why. Just didn't like the maps all that much I guess.

#111 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,334 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

the am maps are fun. they have a scavenger mode that is a mix of conquest and gunmaster. u start out with your sidearm and have to find other weapons while capping flags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.