Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terry Bradshaw ranked Dalton ahead of Cam...

302 posts in this topic

Posted

Dalton's 4-2, has had 2 comeback wins to Cam's one, had had 3 games with over 100QB passer rating to Cam's 2, and has been a more consistent passer. Dalton's ahead of Cam when it comes to winning, and winning from behind in the 4th quarter, while Cam's QB rating plummets like a rock in the 4th quarter when tied or down. Cam's been doing a lot more with his legs and has more passing yards.

So it depends on what you care about more. Winning is still the most important statistic in the NFL though, last time I checked, so Dalton should be ahead of Cam at this point.

Posted

This is just the stupidest statement i've read in a loooooooong time.

Terry Bradshaw never deserved to be in the hall of fame, his stats are pooty.

Posted

Bradshaw knows all about being a mediocre quarterback who is dragged kicking and screaming into greatness by a great defense.

He sees a potential future successor.

Posted

This is just the stupidest statement i've read in a loooooooong time.

bradshaw IS overrated by history.

Posted

Dalton is the new "great hope" for people who aint feeling Cam. LMAO.

Posted

Bradshaw is the most overrated QB in NFL history. Period. He is the prime example of everyone else in the huddle and on the opposite side of the ball carrying the QB.

Posted

Was also a 2 time Superbowl MVP. weird, i didn't know he played on the defense...

Posted

So it depends on what you care about more. Winning is still the most important statistic in the NFL though, last time I checked, so Dalton should be ahead of Cam at this point.

Alex Smith > Drew Brees

1 person likes this

Posted

Dalton's 4-2, has had 2 comeback wins to Cam's one, had had 3 games with over 100QB passer rating to Cam's 2, and has been a more consistent passer. Dalton's ahead of Cam when it comes to winning, and winning from behind in the 4th quarter, while Cam's QB rating plummets like a rock in the 4th quarter when tied or down. Cam's been doing a lot more with his legs and has more passing yards.

Talk about being clueless, Dalton's defense wins him the game.

Posted

Let's not act like our defense is 2nd in points given up, let's not act like Panthers defense haven't scored a defensive touchdown yet this year.

Posted

Even tool Merril Hodge can admit when he's wrong. I give him props for that. He's on ESPN right now praising Cam. Bradshaw's ego is just too big.

Posted

What week was that video from? Something is wrong with terry, he said it himself he just doesn't like him so why even comment.

Grits where do you rank newton so far among rookie qbs?