Photo
- - - - -

Terry Bradshaw ranked Dalton ahead of Cam...

• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#31 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

Was also a 2 time Superbowl MVP. weird, i didn't know he played on the defense...

#32 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

So it depends on what you care about more. Winning is still the most important statistic in the NFL though, last time I checked, so Dalton should be ahead of Cam at this point.

Alex Smith > Drew Brees

#33 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:35 AM

Dalton's 4-2, has had 2 comeback wins to Cam's one, had had 3 games with over 100QB passer rating to Cam's 2, and has been a more consistent passer. Dalton's ahead of Cam when it comes to winning, and winning from behind in the 4th quarter, while Cam's QB rating plummets like a rock in the 4th quarter when tied or down. Cam's been doing a lot more with his legs and has more passing yards.

So it depends on what you care about more. Winning is still the most important statistic in the NFL though, last time I checked, so Dalton should be ahead of Cam at this point.

Talk about being clueless, Dalton's defense wins him the game.

#34 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

Let's not act like our defense is 2nd in points given up, let's not act like Panthers defense haven't scored a defensive touchdown yet this year.

#35 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,315 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:37 AM

Even tool Merril Hodge can admit when he's wrong. I give him props for that. He's on ESPN right now praising Cam. Bradshaw's ego is just too big.

#36 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,719 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:38 AM

What week was that video from? Something is wrong with terry, he said it himself he just doesn't like him so why even comment.

Grits where do you rank newton so far among rookie qbs?

#37 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,497 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:38 AM

Dalton's 4-2, has had 2 comeback wins to Cam's one, had had 3 games with over 100QB passer rating to Cam's 2, and has been a more consistent passer. Dalton's ahead of Cam when it comes to winning, and winning from behind in the 4th quarter, while Cam's QB rating plummets like a rock in the 4th quarter when tied or down. Cam's been doing a lot more with his legs and has more passing yards.

Ouch.

But you have to take the trade test. If Cincinnati calls and wants to trade Dalton for Cam do you say yes?
Hell no.

#38 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

Even tool Merril Hodge can admit when he's wrong. I give him props for that. He's on ESPN right now praising Cam. Bradshaw's ego is just too big.

He hates being wrong, hates it.

#39 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

bradshaw IS overrated by history.

Ranked no. 50 on the list of Greatest NFL Payers of All Time. - NFL.com

Some of you jokers are so funny. After a handful of games you have Cam as the greatest thing ever but shoot down a 4 time Superbowl winner and a Hall of Fame member.

goofy.

#40 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

What week was that video from? Something is wrong with terry, he said it himself he just doesn't like him so why even comment.

Grits where do you rank newton so far among rookie qbs?

2nd, but could move up if he wins a few more games.

#41 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

Oh, I didn't realize that wins are attributed directly, and solely, to the QB of each team. Here I was, after 21 years of watching football, thinking that wins and losses are a team statistic. Silly me.

Cam is far and away better than EVERY rookie QB right now. It isn't even close. Give us an easier schedule or give us a better run D, and we're sitting at 5-2, if not better.

#42 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:42 AM

Ranked no. 50 on the list of Greatest NFL Payers of All Time. - NFL.com

Some of you jokers are so funny. After a handful of games you have Cam as the greatest thing ever but shoot down a 4 time Superbowl winner and a Hall of Fame member.

goofy.

Please stop talking out of your fuging ass, that list is bullshit like the 100 list last year, Jon Beason ranked NO. 95 he is arguably the 2nd best ILB. Stop trying to be a fuging wannabe Skip Bayless playing devil's advocate.

#43 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

Please stop talking out of your fuging ass, that list is bullpoo like the 100 list last year, Jon Beason ranked NO. 95 he is arguably the 2nd best ILB. Stop trying to be a fuging wannabe Skip Bayless playing devil's advocate.

Are you freaking kidding me???

#44 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Are you freaking kidding me???

No I'm not.

#45 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Jon Beason is indeed the 2nd best ILB behind Willis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.