Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is starting the Official Game day Thread? Panthers vs Adrian Peterson.

1,827 posts in this topic

Posted

TheOracle vs Beason n Smitty beaston vs GritsRGreat in a hell in the cell every man for himself match. Loser dies, the other two are tortured every day for the rest of their lives.

Posted

Can't put this on the coaches, there's just no talent on D. Our only ballers have been injured.

So I can't put it on the Coaches and Marty Hurney for going into the season ACTING LIKE Thomas Davis would last a full season, and Beason wasn't questionable based on the type of injury he had?

They could've gotten some talent in the offseason, at least one guy to be there when Davis when down...as usual.

Posted

no holding call haha

Posted

Minn getting away with holding again and again

Posted

TOs are in fact the fault of the offense. To say that if we lose, it isn't the fault of the defense is asinine, at best.

The offense and special teams gave them the ball three times on our side of the 50. In the NFL, even the best defenses don't stop teams from scoring under those circumstances. That's why turnovers are such a killer.

Posted

ponder looks pretty good

Posted

Another wasted timeout

C'mon we can win this game with these kinds of mistakes

Posted

You are a moron.

Nope...I'm a realist...Wish u was also.

Football is played by two sides, not just one. Sometimes the defense NEEDS to step up and help the offense too. Every Sunday u folks say the same thing...It's clear u put way more pressure on ur offense while quick to slap ur defense on their backs as soon as they remember where they're at.

Posted

Another wasted timeout

C'mon we can win this game with these kinds of mistakes

No, no we can't.

Posted

Come on defense... We need this win before the bye week!

Posted

TheOracle vs Beason n Smitty beaston vs GritsRGreat in a hell in the cell every man for himself match. Loser dies, the other two are tortured every day for the rest of their lives.

I'd crush all of you jokers :D

Posted

this is 2 funny ahhahaahahahhahahaa seriously i know i rant like a kid but damnit it hurts 2 see them do so bad when the potential is there!!! i jus hope the panthers pull out the win 2day i dont care how