Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAGE: How many Huddlers broke something yesterday?

70 posts in this topic

Posted

TBH if you break stuff every game your a hot head but this one was different. TBH I was more shocked then mad. After he missed that kick the whole stadium was like WTF OMG did this really just happen.

Posted

thanks for proving my assessment of you.

Posted

thanks for proving my assessment of you.

huh

like I give a sh-t

take your own advice in this thread mrford

btw, what furniture items did you tear up in your house, somebody else's house?

Posted

I lit up a joint and watched southpark its pretty much my pre loss ritual.

Posted

Wanted to break the Vikings fan in the Udeze jersey in 536 who kept screaming THREE TWO ONE FIRST DOWN! after every Vikings first down.

Posted

i tore nothing up. i did not realize that it was a requirement to have done so to post in this thread.

i just wanted to point out that you are being pretty judgmental and pretty dickish in this thread. to the point that its almost embarrassing. lay off the guy, hes passionate. cant blame him for that. you dont approve, no need to go on a rant and make personal insults about the guy. stop being a dick.

1 person likes this

Posted

post loss, but I know what you meant. Sounds like a much better way to cope to me. At least nothing has to be replaced or cleaned up. Cept the buds of course LOL.

Posted

post loss, but I know what you meant. Sounds like a much better way to cope to me. At least nothing has to be replaced or cleaned up. Cept the buds of course LOL.

You have to Clean up? I break stuff then the womanz cleans up after making me a sammich.

Posted

stop being a dick?

how bout-

stop acting like his older brother

stop breaking poo in your house when we lose

stop doing drugs because we lose

see how stupid that sounds. I have my own way of coping with losses. I come to the Huddle on Mondays and make fun of the crybaby losers and their idiotic opinions. I make fun of morons who can't handle a loss and blame everything from referee conspiracy to <insert horrible player name here>, to RADAR !!!

I crack jokes about people who break poo, burn poo, get in fights, or get booted from establishments. I laugh my ass off at adults who bitch and swear at everything under the sun because this team, this young ass team of rookies and backups all over the place does not give them the ability to have self esteem for the week.

If you don't like it or don't approve, I don't give a poo. The truth is that if you don't act like one of these infants you aren't being spoken to.

You have your way of helping by being the big brother fine. I have my way of showing love too. It's just a little on the tougher side is all.

Posted

You have to Clean up? I break stuff then the womanz cleans up after making me a sammich.

what kind of sandwich?

Posted

some people might not consider being called a "fuging retard" a very funny joke. nor accusing them of hiding behind their service. i could care less about that guy, i dont know him any more than i know you. but you sir are being an asshole in this thread and its pitiful.

Posted

i have a job so i didn't break anything, i went to work and made some money.