Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone worried Blake Griffin will eat Hansbrough alive?

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I like Tyler a lot but I think he is going to get dominated by Griffin

Posted · Report post

I'm not worried about it, we have a lot of depth in our front court and can minimize his impact on the game to a point where UNC can win.

Posted · Report post

Zeller and Davis can take turns guarding him. Hopefully Hansborough wont have to see him too much

Posted · Report post

Hansbrough gives as good as he takes. Oklahoma is going to have their hands full with our front and backcourt.

Posted · Report post

Griffin will get his, UNC just needs to make sure nobody else goes off and play their game offensively.

Posted · Report post

Griffin will get his, UNC just needs to make sure nobody else goes off and play their game offensively.

That's the key...If he gets 25 and Hans gets 25, it's a wash.

Posted · Report post

Hansbrough seeks physical, he thrives on it. Griffin does not. I don't think Hansbrough loses in that connection...

Posted · Report post

i'm more worried about our defense not showing up than blake griffin doing anything.

Posted · Report post

UNC would be smart to go back and forth with a match up zone to keep any outside shooter from getting hot.

Man to man and inside it might come down to who can avoid foul trouble.

Posted · Report post

Two patented Hansbrough flops will have Griffin in foul trouble five minutes into the first half

Posted · Report post

I think Blake is the best post player in College, but Hans aint too shabby. THey don't have an advantage over UNC anywhere on the court. Can OK win? Hell yeah...I think the Heels look like a team on a mission, though.

Posted · Report post

Giffin is more athletic (moving with the ball and dribbling) than Hansbrough, but I don't think he's as tough. It should be a very good game.