Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swarly

I'm not sure who made this, but I like it.

54 posts in this topic

Need some Stewart as teh Juggernaut....

where the fug is 89. I notice he is missing more than I notice who is present.

Need to add Olsen in there as Thor and Smitty as Nightcrawler like someone else said. Then it would be perfect.

Cam isn't white, try comparing them instead of just looking at the color. What does it matter anyways? If we are being anal about everything, superman was not black.

Pretty cool but Beason needs to be the beast and Smitty someone cool and Stewy can be hulk...then it'll be perfect.

lol, calm down sparky.

Cam isn't white, try comparing them instead of just looking at the color. What does it matter anyways? If we are being anal about everything, superman was not black.

Pretty cool but Beason needs to be the beast and Smitty someone cool and Stewy can be hulk...then it'll be perfect.

This was drawn with crayons from the 1950s, when there was a flesh colored crayon.

Thats pretty cool. I personally think that Smitty is more Wolverine'ish than Deangelo, but whatever, still neat.

couldn't use that shield to block you from rain drops.

It is pretty cool, but...why is Cam white?

Because the only black super man was man of steel and it wouldn't make any sense.

Also it's done in a late eighties style and there were no black superheroes (there still aren't)

storm, spawn, green lantern, cloak, war machine, deathlok, bishop, shadowhawk, black panther

there's probably more