48 replies to this topic

#16 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:23 AM

Perhaps your definition of a troll differs from that of the establishment.

#17 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

Perhaps your definition of a troll differs from that of the establishment.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you think it's funny to trash Cam, and watch all the Panther's fans get pissed, because you are a Bears fan?

#18 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you think it's funny to trash Cam, and watch all the Panther's fans get pissed, because you are a Bears fan?

Couldn't be further from the truth, actually. I like Cam a lot and think he's incredible. I just don't really pay that much attention to what goes on in the Panthers Forum.

#19 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

Couldn't be further from the truth, actually. I like Cam a lot and think he's incredible. I just don't really pay that much attention to what goes on in the Panthers Forum.

Then this topic wouldn't make much sense to you.

As I said in the OP... I rarely post in Cam threads anymore, because they devolve into a troll fest.

#20 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,883 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

I think we should let bcg and camdemonium become mods and let the lovefest ensue.

#21 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:38 PM

Big portion of the hate is from fans of SEC teams..that are still bitter. It's stupid, he is a Panther now. (sorry he raped your team last year, my condolences) Why I hate getting involved with NCAA fans...they are over zealous as fug.

#22 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:53 PM

Pantherball & Camdemonium are not SEC fans. One is hellbent to prove only frail white men can excel at QB by trashing the QB of his "favorite football team", the other is a Matt Moore groupie who's hurt his hero lost his job to Cam "not smart enough to play QB" Newton. Neither bring intelligent discussion to this board or new ideas, just boring re-hashed ones. If we had drafted Luck would Zod allow two black men to troll this board babbling about how stupid a guy Luck is and how he's the cause of all our problems and how it makes them feel small when people talk about how great he is. I doubt it. On another board I post on these two's personal info, pics, and socials would've been hacked by now for doing what they're doing. But on the Huddle its OK. LOL.

#23 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

Pantherball & Camdemonium are not SEC fans. One is hellbent to prove only frail white men can excel at QB by trashing the QB of his "favorite football team", the other is a Matt Moore groupie who's hurt his hero lost his job to Cam "not smart enough to play QB" Newton. Neither bring intelligent discussion to this board or new ideas, just boring re-hashed ones. If we had drafted Luck would Zod allow two black men to troll this board babbling about how stupid a guy Luck is and how he's the cause of all our problems and how it makes them feel small when people talk about how great he is. I doubt it. On another board I post on these two's personal info, pics, and socials would've been hacked by now for doing what they're doing. But on the Huddle its OK. LOL.

You see people!

This is an A+ troll. I'm taking notes.

#24 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

You see people!

This is an A+ troll. I'm taking notes.

You could never be me Grits. I actually like adult women. ;)

#25 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

Click here to learn how you can "ban" anyone and their posts.

#26 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

Click here to learn how you can "ban" anyone and their posts.

That's what I'm talking about here... we've got people who have been perma banned on one ID, coming back on with a gmail or hotmail account and continuing their horsepoo, getting another ban on another ID and coming back and doing it again.

It's a waste of time to try and discuss Newton objectively, because this small group of trolls just turns any conversation about him into a flame fest.

#27 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

You could never be me Grits. I actually like adult women. ;)

You see there, i just pi'd you.

#28 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:27 PM

That's what I'm talking about here... we've got people who have been perma banned on one ID, coming back on with a gmail or hotmail account and continuing their horsepoo, getting another ban on another ID and coming back and doing it again.

It's a waste of time to try and discuss Newton objectively, because this small group of trolls just turns any conversation about him into a flame fest.

So what you're saying is you would rather bitch at us about this rather than taking those 4 simple steps to remove that "troll" and their following IDs... considering that none of we Mods is either omnipresent nor reading every thread and post.

K

#29 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

So what you're saying is you would rather bitch at us about this rather than taking those 4 simple steps to remove that "troll" and their following IDs... considering that none of we Mods is either omnipresent nor reading every thread and post.

K

Wow... so now it's a "bitch" to suggest that a forum be moderated to remove repeat troll posters?

Your blind eye to this is amusing. That's cool. Troll me up brah.

#30 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

Wow... so now it's a "bitch" to suggest that a forum be moderated to remove repeat troll posters?

Your blind eye to this is amusing. That's cool. Troll me up brah.

Your initial post in this thread was your statement and complaint. It was replied to. Options were given to remove these people's comments from your misery. You continue to complain.

Also, you have a "Report Post" option to notify Mods of posts/posters of which you are skeptical or wary.

If you prefer to not use that either... Yes, I call that bitching.

The only "blind eye" here that I can see is your incomprehension of the volume of posts and posters on this board every day and the volume of Moderators.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.