Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McColl-Richardson Field @ 49ers Stadium

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Only semi-Panthers related, but the Charlotte 49ers field will be named for Hugh McColl and Jerry Richardson for their donations to the program.

I hope Jerry will hold a training camp practice or two there every year! Would love to not have to drive to Spartanburg to see the team practice.

I'm very excited to see Jerry leave his mark on the 49ers program.

:hurray:

Posted · Report post

I am hoping their football program will increase the cheerleader talent presented.

Posted · Report post

He's too loyal to Wofford.

Posted · Report post

Opened this thread thinking we made nice with our NFC foes... and instead found...

[IMG]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/f/e/b/9/12117618342049654957DooFi_Turd.svg.med.png[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro']He's too loyal to Wofford.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, can't see them switching up any training camp dates. Another reason why would be that they try to stay away from all the action in Charlotte to minimize distractions and whatnot, save for one practice during Fan Fest. Regardless, it's nice that UNCC did this.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='tensor']only semi-panthers related, but the charlotte 49ers field will be named for hugh mccoll and jerry richardson for their donations to the program.

I hope jerry will hold a training camp practice or two there every year! Would love to not have to drive to spartanburg to see the team practice.

I'm very excited to see jerry leave his mark on the 49ers program.

:hurray:[/quote]

Go Niners!!! Go Panthers!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ECUPantherFan']Opened this thread thinking we made nice with our NFC foes... and instead found...

[IMG]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/f/e/b/9/12117618342049654957DooFi_Turd.svg.med.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]funny, that's exactly what the Big East said when they got ECU's application.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So when someone brings up ASU on this forum, it's dismissed immediately because it's JV... but let's talk all about a "JV" team that hasn't even taken a snap yet. Sure...

Posted · Report post

Thank you Big Cat!!

[url]http://yfrog.com/kk9hsjcej[/url]

:hurray:

Posted · Report post

As a student, it gets my seal of approval.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='R0ck0']So when someone brings up ASU on this forum, it's dismissed immediately because it's JV... but let's talk all about a "JV" team that hasn't even taken a snap yet. Sure...[/QUOTE]

Won't see that from me. I respect what App has built in Boone.

Posted · Report post

I wish them well. Who wouldn't? Its pretty ballsy to start a football program, especially in this state.