Photo
- - - - -

Cam nominated for RoW again, go vote! (Week 8)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:22 PM

gee i wonder who number28 is going to vote for

#62 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

You just have to ignore Grits when it comes to Newton. He probably lives in a house with wheels under it.

fixed

#63 dbeat

dbeat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationSF

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

Darius won, had a 2.5 sack game.

#64 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

As I've said, you guys are going to have to accept that people don't like Newton and are going to go out of their way to tear him down or not give him credit. We've seen it with Grits and it surely isn't limited to him. A lot of people invested themselves emotionally in their disregard for a "cheating, spread" QB, and his success is only going to make their disdain for him grow. People are going to be immature and hate him as long as he is a pro. The people that did not like him in college banked their emotions on his "guaranteed" failure as a pro. He has now kicked them in the balls even harder.

Rejoice in it, though. if they don't hate you, you're doing something wrong. Look at the Pat's last decade.

#65 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:39 PM

Darius is a beast, quality pick.

#66 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

I hope that's not the case. None of those won a Superbowl.

So the bar u have set for Cam in order for u to considering him ROTY is to win the Superbowl with this team in his rookie year?

Don't know why some of u just don't give it up. It's beginning to look more and more like ur reasons for setting such unrealistic standards for Cam while easily accepting the usual rookie accomplishments from the other athletes, have way more to do with u and less to do with Cam.

I kinda remember this kind of attitude fake high standard being directed towards Cam from a lot of fans whose college football teams he helped Auburn beat. Some of really do have some extremely misguided hate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.