• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Thomas Davis will return to the Panthers...

OLB is probably our single biggest need, I don't are if we spend a top 5 pick on filling that hole.

I think you mean DT, OT, WR, or CB.

I respect your opinion, but OLB is not anywhere close to our biggest need. Also, you were pretty firmly entrenched in the "don't draft Cam" camp, so let's just do the opposite of what you say from here on out when it comes to the draft.

;)

I respect your opinion, but OLB is not anywhere close to our biggest need. Also, you were pretty firmly entrenched in the "don't draft Cam" camp, so let's just do the opposite of what you say from here on out when it comes to the draft.

;)

Yeah OLB is a need, but we need should address other issues first.

With Anderson and Beason starting next year, we could plug an average player in (like Phillips), maybe even TD, and still be effective. Hell, we went to a SB with Greg Favors starting.

;)

We have three starting quality CB's and Hogan remains an unknown.

Just drafted two DT's last season and it's a very weak DT class.

Panthers seem content with WR and we get Gettis back. Not to mention our offense is top 5 while our defense sucks balls.

OLB- TD can't stay on the field, no one else is stepping up and there are several good prospects that could solidify the position and the D as a whole.

OLB is our single biggest need, IMO.