Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint J

Gradulate the Gator! -U.S Rep. Corrine Brown (D) Florida

SCP    30,419

I got this in an e-mail last week and almost died laughing. Yes, she was "voted" into office. Sad. Gradulations Ms. Brown.

rodeo    13,781

if it was a republican it would've been some religious thing which is leaps and bounds stupider than this.

Panthro    9,945

lol @ that black woman

Good to see the Huddles Original Racist is in the house...hey there's some n00b Klansmen in the Tinderbox that could really use your training.

g5jamz    1,111

Hey...I don't think it's so bad...she actually conjugated the verb "be" in the last paragraph on the photoshop.

cookinwithgas    7,384

None of us here voted for her. But most of the people having some fun at her expense actually voted for a Yale educated speech imperiled person and told us that he was just "down home".

Matt Foley    1

None of us here voted for her. But most of the people having some fun at her expense actually voted for a Yale educated speech imperiled person and told us that he was just "down home".

I think we're talking about two different levels here. I never voted for Bush and I cringed every time the man made a speech, but this is much worser.