Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint J

Gradulate the Gator! -U.S Rep. Corrine Brown (D) Florida

69 posts in this topic

Hey...I don't think it's so bad...she actually conjugated the verb "be" in the last paragraph on the photoshop.

None of us here voted for her. But most of the people having some fun at her expense actually voted for a Yale educated speech imperiled person and told us that he was just "down home".

None of us here voted for her. But most of the people having some fun at her expense actually voted for a Yale educated speech imperiled person and told us that he was just "down home".

I think we're talking about two different levels here. I never voted for Bush and I cringed every time the man made a speech, but this is much worser.

I'm not sure - she is one of 435 Representatives, he was the leader of the Free World. I mean, she really does not appear all that bright, but I don't think she'll ever be running for Governor or anything like that. She is in fact pretty much an idiot who took advantage of court ordered redistricting and has not needed to act the part of a representative since.

I'm not sure - she is one of 435 Representatives, he was the leader of the Free World. I mean, she really does not appear all that bright, but I don't think she'll ever be running for Governor or anything like that. She is in fact pretty much an idiot who took advantage of court ordered redistricting and has not needed to act the part of a representative since.

You missed my little joke. Damn you.

You missed my little joke. Damn you.

It takes years and years of de-education to relearn people.

How can the Republicans ever challenge that intellectual superiority?

She was smart enough to get elected, pronunciation aside...

She was smart enough to get elected, pronunciation aside...

Smartness is relative....and obviously it's a testament to her constituents. By hey...I'm racist for pointing that out.

you really should see some of the hats that woman wears

you really should see some of the hats that woman wears

Too much cranial pressure. Is that what you're saying?